Transfers

800k.. They must be in trouble money wise n no letting any cunt know about it..They are only paying a million for Griffiths so really they have only spent 200k.. Big difference than 6million for Fletcher..

Some may say its good management I call it taking the fans for a ride.. Ironic or what :pipe:

Falcao probably won't be fit until after the Summer window closes.

Talk the other day of him trying to make the world cup..He hopes to start the rehabilitation with the physio's etc n the next few week. wouldnt be shocked if Columbia took even a 50% fit falcao to brazil

Talk the other day of him trying to make the world cup..He hopes to start the rehabilitation with the physio's etc n the next few week. wouldnt be shocked if Columbia took even a 50% fit falcao to brazil

For their sake I hope they don't.

Spain done that with Torres and he's never been the same player since.

Big news for City fans - There will be NO furthers ins or outs from the club today.

No progress has been made with interest in Porto pair Eliaquim Mangala and Fernando. Porto's asking price was understood to be prohibitive at well in excess of £40m and the deals may be revisited in the summer.

Dont worry Griffiths will win them the league..The same Griffiths that lennon said wouldnt get in his team 2 year ago... What does that say for the direction that wee club are heading in.

He will be a huge success in the SPL or whatever its called like Stokes.

That's all they need until we are back tbh.

He's a horrible little bastard but he's a quality striker for Scottish football (he scored 27 in a shite hibs side remeber)

Big news for City fans - There will be NO furthers ins or outs from the club today.

No progress has been made with interest in Porto pair Eliaquim Mangala and Fernando. Porto's asking price was understood to be prohibitive at well in excess of £40m and the deals may be revisited in the summer.

Would have been a bonus really they're fine with what they have

Still expect lescott to leave tbh. He has to for his place with England in Brazil.

Hi guys, I'm not a massive poster here but am on every day looking and catching up on news, updates, etc.

Reason I'm saying that is I'm running a spot the ball promotion through work and am struggling for likes and interaction on our facebook page so don't want to appear to be a 'make an account then fuck off' type of guy. It's run in pubs up and down the country with the overall prize being an ipad and hospitality football tickets for matches of your choice but there are weekly branded prizes that are given away every Sunday.

My plea is for anyone interested to go on and like my page please. I'm running a transfer deadline day updates from 9am this morning until an hour after the window closes at midnight so thought it'd be best to post in here first.

Thanks guys, massive thanks to anyone who likes!

https://www.facebook.com/ionaspotourball

PS Kostas Mitroglu to Fulham is probably best signing of the day so far!