hurt the sfa

Get the addresses of all SFA officials and burn their houses down.

Can we get RFFF calling cards printed?

with your extreme ideas you must live offshore, please don't come back to Scotland, der Fuhrer and his storm troupers will ave you mate....!

with your extreme ideas you must live offshore, please don't come back to Scotland, der Fuhrer and his storm troupers will ave you mate....!

My name is Pauline, I live in a tree.

fuck them up when we dont sing any sectarian songs.i am sure there are plenty here who could alter the older songs that were never deemed sectarian there are a few that could be updated am sure.ie sandy in royal blue or even that on its own right after his support at this time

am not advocating bending to them jst think it would hurt them with a loss of a stick to hit us with

just lookin for ideas on how we can hurt the sfa more directly any ideas

protest the cup final good idea but think it could kick off big time

call them awfy bad names oh aye and pish in their tea urn. :craphead:

I might seem a bit too far but perhaps we can boycott AG Barr - unscottish perhaps to do so, but they are sponsoring the Divisions 1-3 of the SFL and with no sponsor their leagues would fall in a heap.

I might seem a bit too far but perhaps we can boycott AG Barr - unscottish perhaps to do so, but they are sponsoring the Divisions 1-3 of the SFL and with no sponsor their leagues would fall in a heap.

(In best austrailian / scottish Mel Gibson accent )

...tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM IRN BRU!!!!