Rumours

Funboy01

Sorry if its been posted elsewhere but there are some serious rumours doing the rounds on twitter (I know) about these alleged contracts. Some people saying that the bbc's documentary will finish us off.

If it turns out (as I think it will) that Murray has actually done this, should we be taking action against him?

If it covers anything to do with HMRC and the FTT reveal their decision before the show, many suspicions will be proven to be very well founded.

From the BBC:

As this proud footballing giant stands on the brink of extinction, BBC Scotland Investigates the inside story of the scandal which brought Rangers FC to its knees. This is a programme based on dozens of secret emails, letters and documents which uncover the truth behind the tax scheme which threatens the club's very existence, and reveals what went on behind the scenes in the run up to Craig Whyte's infamous takeover. From the day Sir David Murray took up the reigns at Ibrox, through the nine-in-a-row Championship years to the ignominy of owner Craig Whyte's reign and the plunge into administration, this programme charts the descent from glory into chaos of one of Scotland's great institutions. Along the way, investigative reporter Mark Daly goes in search of answers to the questions every Scottish football fan is asking, and attempts to confront those who are responsible for the Ibrox club's plight

I did say (I know) when it comes to twitter, I'm not stupid.

So we don't need to worry about this doc then?

Everybody is dead uptight on here just now, I was only passing on what I'd heard (as I thought that was the point of a forum)

I expect it to be more about Muir and sdm.

Thats what I heard, if SDM has done more to harm the club than we know already should we look to take action against him? This was my question but no-one seems to be answering it.

Thats what I heard, if SDM has done more to harm the club than we know already should we look to take action against him? This was my question but no-one seems to be answering it.

What action can we take exactly?

This its about Craig Whyte. Advice to you don't trust Twitter rumours.

The blurb about the show on freesat makes it seem like its about Whyte and his reign so no idea tbh.

Advice - don't post if you have no idea.