Dumbarton promoted to D1.

Glad Dumbarton won. Purely beacause I was at the Ayr v Airdrie game last week and Airdrie were a bunch of cheating, play-acting bastards. Well done to Dumbarton but think they will be straight back down, their goalie is mince IMO

Glad Dumbarton won. Purely beacause I was at the Ayr v Airdrie game last week and Airdrie were a bunch of cheating, play-acting bastards. Well done to Dumbarton but think they will be straight back down, their goalie is mince IMO

Their goalkeeper kept them alive in both play off legs in both the semi and the final.

One of their better players.

Their goalkeeper kept them alive in both play off legs in both the semi and the final.

One of their better players.

He didn't really impress me. Thought he should have got up quicker from his pen save in the first leg to prevent the goal. Maybe I'm just being biased as he was woeful at times when I seen him play for Ayr.

I was there gloryhunting !

Nah dumbartons my home town.. they deserved it by a mile.. good spine to them.. hopefully get some additions to them over summer

Grindlay the keeper is one of the better players.. this is his second spell here and when he moved away im sure he won ayrs player of the year when they got promotion...

My mate plays for them too and another boy i played 5s with a few yr ago is a regular starter now.