Read: Unprecedented Punishment for a Familiar Crime

Ricky_

What I would like to know is, why hasn't any of this been picked up by the media. No offence meant but a guy with a laptop produces this and NOTHING from the media up here! It's fucking astonishing really. I don't care if your rangers, c****c, hibs, st mirren or Morton minded journalist. It's a big story ffs, why are they silent.....it's fucking embarrassing.

This country is wrecked in my opinion. Someone turn the light out! <cr>

It is a great piece Ricky its a shame it will not gain a wider audience.

Would love to get it to the SPL , SFA to give us their reasoning for the our punishment compared to the likes of other Scottish clubs.

Would love to hear the media's view, why they refuse to point this out.

I'm a dreamer ...

Excellent post, well researched. My only question would be whether the debt owed to other clubs becomes part of a Cva, or can the club treat that seperately? I would say we owe a few million at least, I believe money is due to rapid, hearts, Palermo and st etienne or wherever boca was...

The money we owe to other clubs when we went into admin was just under 3.15 million.

off that,

I believe we have payed Dunfermline the 83 thousand that we owed them.

Hearts where/are due 800 thousand on the 1st of July and that the 1 million we owe to Rapid is not due yet.

We are also due money from the sale of Jela to Everton, Not sure what amount is still owed or when it is due.

All debts to other clubs will be part of a CVA as they cant be treated as more important than other creditors.

Hope that helps!

Really well written and well researched...respect!

I have a question...if Dundee had a transfer embargo like we currently do and they couldn't register players but WERE allowed to play trialists, why can't we sign Gattuso and play him as a trialist??

I have a question...if Dundee had a transfer embargo like we currently do and they couldn't register players but WERE allowed to play trialists, why can't we sign Gattuso and play him as a trialist??

good point, but i've not got a clue mate. if that was allowed it make a complete farce of the punishment.

This is a really good piece of work Ricky - it exposes the lack of parity, equality and justice with regard to the treatment of Rangers. There is a suspicion amongst a lot of bears that there is ana genda within the SFA - I would suggest that lack of parity you have highlighted so well, underlines that fact.

Somebody posted the regulations on here the other day about trialists in the SPL. Basically, you can sign them and play them but only for Non-SPL games, so not much use.

With regards to football debtors and creditors, I believe we were owed approximately 300k more than we owe to others at the time we went into administration. The exact figures are available in the creditor document D&P released at the time.

Somebody posted the regulations on here the other day about trialists in the SPL. Basically, you can sign them and play them but only for Non-SPL games, so not much use.

With regards to football debtors and creditors, I believe we were owed approximately 300k more than we owe to others at the time we went into administration. The exact figures are available in the creditor document D&P released at the time.

Cheers for clearing that up mate :)

This is a really good piece of work Ricky - it exposes the lack of parity, equality and justice with regard to the treatment of Rangers. There is a suspicion amongst a lot of bears that there is ana genda within the SFA - I would suggest that lack of parity you have highlighted so well, underlines that fact.

thanks mate, feel free to share. Do you run a blog by any chance?

One of the best pieces of journalism I have read since this whole fiasco started and even long before!

Well researched and a lot of time and effort to put together, a must read for ALL fans not just us bears.

Well done Ricky.

Look forward to your next post.

Cheers mate. I agree that the standard of journalism in the country is gutter at best. The broadhseets are always well behind in terms of breaking news, and the sun & record are just hard, fast, sensationalised headliens because they know their target audience is really just workmen in hardhats who pick up a paper & glass bottle of bru in the morning. Not that theres anythign wrong with that, it's just a shame that there is no better alternative to the bog standard.