Government Reply About Our Situation

broxi321

St Andrew’s House, Regent Road, Edinburgh EH1 3DG

www.scotland.gov.uk

abcde abc a

Dear Correspondent

Thank you for your correspondence to Scottish Ministers about statements made on

developments at Rangers Football Club. I have been asked to reply.

The Scottish Government fully recognise that it is vital that both individuals and organisations

pay their taxes in a timely manner as taxation is essential to the economic and social

development of Scotland. I would like to reassure you that any comments made by members

of this Government have always stressed the fact that we expect Rangers FC, or any other

football club or business for that matter, to meet its obligations to the taxpayer. We have

also recognised the importance of an agreement being reached between the club and HM

Revenue & Customs which ensures that tax liabilities and debts are met.

Duff and Phelps are the appointed administrators and we want to see an outcome in the best

interests of the staff at Rangers, their supporters and the game of football in Scotland as a

whole. We have offered the administrators the support of our national programme for

responding to redundancy situations, Partnership Action For Continuing Employment

(PACE) to assist any employees who may be facing redundancy and PACE representatives

are maintaining close contact with the administrators. PACE support is always available and

is always offered to anyone and everyone facing redundancy, PACE have offered this type

of assistance to Scottish football clubs in the past and stand ready to assist any football

clubs and other companies in the future.

You will appreciate that the administrators are taking forward the process of assessing the

business and securing an outcome in the best interests of all the creditors. It is therefore too

early to comment on potential outcomes however I want to be clear that no public money

would be offered to bail out any football club and this remains the case with Rangers.

Yours sincerely

DEREK GRIEVE

Head Of Sport and Physical Activity Policy

It is blatent clear they will do nothing do save us sent an email for them to investigate SFA for corruption and this is what I get more abuse from the Government who will do nothing to save us time and time again let get out of Scotland.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is blatent clear they will do nothing do save us sent an email for them to investigate SFA for corruption and this is what I get more abuse from the Government who will do nothing to save us time and time again let get out of Scotland.

I wish we could but time and time again we're told "no chance".

Did you reall expect anything else maybe if your name was Liewell or O'Neil or something similar but otherwise no chance they are all tarred with the same brush the have no bottle or backbone we are in this on our own so they can all go to f***

:mad::mad:

We've not paid our taxes for fuck knows how long and you want them to use public money to bail us out? Fucksake!!

It's common knowledge for how long the club didnt pay PAYE.. Under Craig Whyte.

As a club we've paid mammoth amounts of tax into the economy for 140 years, as have millions of supporters

It's common knowledge for how long the club didnt pay PAYE.. Under Craig Whyte.

As a club we've paid mammoth amounts of tax into the economy for 140 years, as have millions of supporters

And your point is? Are you forgetting the small matter of a certain tax case against us, prior to that cunt taking over.

To expect any help from the government is ludicrous.

Edit: and cheers for the negative rep. Ffs!

We've not paid our taxes for fuck knows how long and you want them to use public money to bail us out? Fucksake!!

Agreed, I'd quite frankly be embarrassed to be "bailed out" by the government.

This is a tipical poliitical reply, it is what they are doing behind the scenes that matters! ;)

This is true I mean you're not going to get back "no need to worry mate FTP" but I think there will be pressure being applied from the British and Scottish governments