Has today's judge already recieved a death threat?

AlCapone

UOOaz.jpg

the guy (juan ghuy) didnt just tweet it, he tweeted it to a bbc journalist, there is no way a bbc journalist could ignore a death threat made against a judge - steps must be taken.

i also took the time to send a message to liam pointing out this tweet he received. lets see what happens next (1/1000000 nothing, 1000000/1 anything else)

UOOaz.jpg

the guy (juan ghuy) didnt just tweet it, he tweeted it to a bbc journalist, there is no way a bbc journalist could ignore a death threat made against a judge - steps must be taken.

i also took the time to send a message to liam pointing out this tweet he received. lets see what happens next (1/1000000 nothing, 1000000/1 anything else)

Ah but its just the craic, to be sure

UOOaz.jpg

What's the betting its either a McCloud second account or someone who works at the BBC.

Oh dear its bringing them all out ,threatening a Judge takes it to a Knew level using the H-N too so its Sectarian.. ,even for these Clowns .Epic.

You know its only sectarian when it involves them mate. Off topic how did you get on with Fare any resoloution to that yet.

You know its only sectarian when it involves them mate. Off topic how did you get on with Fare any resoloution to that yet.

Yes mate on that thread I posted the letter which i recieved from the Information Commisioners Office witj regards my Data protection breacj.

The ICO said they got in touch with fare and they promised to change their complaints prpcedure and the ICO where monitering them .

It was a result where they where caught in breach of tje Data protection act .

Fare seem to have went quiet, but I will see what reaction they give the next time if i have toI write to them .

Case closed , but could be reopened with fresh evidence.

I have changed adress since dealing with them so next time If I have to contact them I will do it via the ICO .or by email.

With no adress given of course.Fare seem to have slipped the radar for the time being.

But they are on record of breaching Data protection.

Yes mate on that thread I posted the letter which i recieved from the Information Commisioners Office witj regards my Data protection breacj.

The ICO said they got in touch with fare and they promised to change their complaints prpcedure and the ICO where monitering them .

Fare seem to have went quiet, but I will see what reaction they give the next time if i have toI write to them .

I have changed adress since dealing with them so next time If I have to contact them I will do it via the ICO .or by email.

With no adress given of course.Fare seem to have slipped the radar for the time being.

I need to know where FAREthey stand on the subject of Ukranian/Polish abuse of ethnic minorities, Jewish football supporters and coloured players in the run-up to Euro 2012. As they have observers at all of these games ( not involving RFC ) it will be helpfull if they can issue some observations on those matches where their observers and experts can help to ammeliorate the impending catastrophe predicted by the English Media. In the interest of FAREfair play, to which they attach volumes of importance, their views must be heeded by all FARE fair minded football supporters. We ignore Fare at our peril.

I need to know where FAREthey stand on the subject of Ukranian/Polish abuse of ethnic minorities, Jewish football supporters and coloured players in the run-up to Euro 2012. As they have observers at all of these games ( not involving RFC ) it will be helpfull if they can issue some observations on those matches where their observers and experts can help to ammeliorate the impending catastrophe predicted by the English Media. In the interest of FAREfair play, to which they attach volumes of importance, their views must be heeded by all FARE fair minded football supporters. We ignore Fare at our peril.

I well good luck with tjat one because their just as corrupt and Bias a the other organostions.

They werent interested in that whenthey where going fter RFC for singingnaughty songs.

In the real world Metalist fv fans in Ukrain where systematicaly kicking the living daylight out of a group of Asian fellow supporters.

Its all about priorities and fare had their priorities the wrong way round.

They allowed the Polish / Ukrain problem to fester to what it is now.They should have dealt wih the clubs sooner.Dont truat fare.

What punishment did they get I remember you were all for hanging them at the time mate and i wouldn't be happy they walked away with just a tiny slap on the wrist.

• 2 weeks later...

UOOaz.jpg

Did anything happen about this threat? and did Regan and the S.F.A. release a statement about it,like they did when it was claimed the Raith Rovers director was "threatened" even though he admitted he wasn't.

Rumour has it on another website according to a mate. Could be Lieswell handing out the threat and ordering his Bhoy Reagan to do the hit. Anyone heard if true?

Tims acting at Rangers fans probably. These are the kind of pathetic tricks the rat catchers play.