61 Titles

Sulla

That's right, we've won 61 titles, 54 plus 7 wartime titles. It's about time we trumpeted this fact. With what may be coming, remind yourselves that we will be the judges of our record and how many titles we have won, so forget the 54, it's time we started saying 61. We welcome the chase.

Out of a mark of respect to all fallen heros i refuse to acknowledge said titles. The world, not just our country or this daft game of football was in turmoil.

With 54 we are still the worlds most successful club with more league titles than every other club on the planet.

That's right, we've won 61 titles, 54 plus 7 wartime titles. It's about time we trumpeted this fact. With what may be coming, remind yourselves that we will be the judges of our record and how many titles we have won, so forget the 54, it's time we started saying 61. We welcome the chase.

As other have pointed out we dont count they titles out of respect.

I take your point though.

Out of a mark of respect to all fallen heros i refuse to acknowledge said titles. The world, not just our country or this daft game of football was in turmoil.

With 54 we are still the worlds most successful club with more league titles than every other club on the planet.

Just a pitty another club does not show the sime dignity and class

As other have pointed out we dont count they titles out of respect.

I take your point though.

I was trying to state regardless of other circumstances they were won on a pitch and are intangible proof that during those seasons Rangers had the best football team in the land, however, the respect issue is a powerful point.

I was trying to state regardless of other circumstances they were won on a pitch and are intangible proof that during those seasons Rangers had the best football team in the land, however, the respect issue is a powerful point.

We dont chant about them because there was a war on at the time.

Only tims would revel in winning a game of football whilst millions of young men are dying.

fucking oooh raah

We dont chant about them because there was a war on at the time.

Only tims would revel in winning a game of football whilst millions of young men are dying.

Yeah.......I hear the crowd at Ibrox was actually shaking their heads and mumbling quietly to each other as Rangers banged in number 8 against ra selik.

Would love to be able to count them. But due to the competition not been sanctioned by the SFA and SFL it ain't possible.

At the time of the war... The league shortened for a while with some teams pulling out (due to lack of players) and the teams that stayed in the competition. Swapped players about to make up the numbers, and complete the unsanctioned fixtures.

Just a pitty another club does not show the sime dignity and class

Correct. Those who helped German bombers find their targets in our cities and towns are the scum of the earth and as someone else pointed out, this is what seperates us from them. (tu)

Would I be wrong in saying that Celtic count the titles they won during the war in their 43?

World War 1. Yes. They count officially.

We won all the titles during WW2.

Selik do, however, count the goals they scored during WW2 in their official tally (even the goal from the 8-1 game they dont like to talk about).

Yeah.......I hear the crowd at Ibrox was actually shaking their heads and mumbling quietly to each other as Rangers banged in number 8 against ra selik.

Granted. But we've hardly crowed about it non-stop have we? The point is that the tims would and do.

Im sorry if us having more class than them bothers you.

Granted. But we've hardly crowed about it non-stop have we? The point is that the tims would and do.

Im sorry if us having more class than them bothers you.

I'll not sleep tonight.

You'll need to work on the sarcasm though, was a bit lame.