Is a CVA final and binding ?

So many people on here are clueless. The CVA involves our creditors, HMRC are a creditor for £9 million for money that Whyte did not pay them.

The big tax case has not been decided, we could owe them £50 million for that or we could get found not guilty and owe them fuck all, this may also not be decided for a year or two. We currently owe HMRC £9 million and they are a creditor for this amount.

The big tax case does not have any influence on the CVA atall as the CVA is money that we owe, and currently we owe nothing for the big tax case. It's not hard to understand, although so many people seem to know fuckall about what's happening!

Why don't you read the CVA proposal document first before making things up out of your imagination like saying the BTC dosent have any influence on the CVA.

The £9m you say we currently owe is also fuckin mince. It's actually over double that amount.

The CVA lays out what the creditors "might" get in each scenario.

So basically, the creditors are voting on an uncertain return on the money they are owed.

As I said, read the fucking document first before coming out with nonsense.

Why don't you read the CVA proposal document first before making things up out of your imagination like saying the BTC dosent have any influence on the CVA.

The £9m you say we currently owe is also fuckin mince. It's actually over double that amount.

The CVA lays out what the creditors "might" get in each scenario.

So basically, the creditors are voting on an uncertain return on the money they are owed.

As I said, read the fucking document first before coming out with nonsense.

Well £9 million was just a rough figure I was using for talking's sake. The big tax case can not be involved in the CVA as we don't know whether the big tax case will cost us £50 million, or nothing.

Its a red herring.

The CVA will get knocked back, the oldco will be liquidated, and Rangers will start next season with a clean slate.

Timmy will be most upset.

I don't think he'll be too upset when we get banned from europe for 3 years under the newco!

Well £9 million was just a rough figure I was using for talking's sake. The big tax case can not be involved in the CVA as we don't know whether the big tax case will cost us £50 million, or nothing.

You are completely wrong. The Big Tax Case is included in the CVA.

why would it make any difference?

Because if RFC accept blame HMRC can go after half the clubs in the EPL as a tax precedence has been raised, my own opinion btw

So HMRC accepts 5p in the pound to gain much more

:sherlock: