The neglect of Area around Ibrox from City Council

Did they get the rail link, or the subway? No. will they get it...of course not. Let them show themselves up all day long asking for that stuff. But to be fair, if we could actually have gotten away with something similar to benefit us, wouldn't you expect us to? (ok, minus the obvious subway link we already have, why would we ask for it, but you know what I mean, if we could have rangled for something extra from the council, we would have/could have.

After all that, you seem to be moaning that they have a car park? A fucking car park to park some buses in? In a location which as far as I can remember is where they used to be allowed to park their buses/cars in the first place anyway (massive patch of grass behind where the flats used to be, where the new facilities are built now?)

So aye, a car park is what we are moaning for here?

Geez whizz.

As for why THAT area is getting regenerated etc, then I will assume it to be the closest ideal location to Hampen, to keep the village etc all reasonably close, and with decent road access to and from Hampden.

Honest to fuck, you'd think the council just handed them 100million, or privately signed them Messi or something here.

A fucking carpark, and their stadium gets a spruce up. It still won't match what our stadium has to offer to the game of football. Nor will their training facilities be anywhere near it either.

And I'd bet if we requested it, we could use the facilities as well. But why would we when we have our own, and it's fucking miles off to get between Ibrox, Murray Park and train near their dump.

A moan for no reason here. Well actually it isn't. I do side with the fact that I want Ibrox to be done up (the area) and to get the council to pull the finger. But to moan that they have been getting stuff for nowt and we haven't is retarded. and just seems as petty debating.

i dont bellieve for one minute your a bluenose

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must be......he joined the forum all of.....oh.......less than a month ago. :rolleyes:

Isn't it amazing how many of the 'Newbies' very quickly have lots to say and little time for any who slag off the Clatty Clan and its ilk.

Maybe they (he) have been practicing on other sites....not here....allegedly near Kerryfail Street and beyond. :sherlock:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm New York has fuck all irish influence they are a minority of the minorities in that city. And excuse me to compare your Monarch being acknowledged in the same breath as fuckers who had an open welcome to them when they arrived on these shores for them to then cause this situation of bile and hatred is rather a strange comment from you.

So if it's alright with you if we call this passing of posts to a halt now.......00000042.gifhh.gif

Fine by me, ED. Not here to rile you up or anything. Just got my mind on us rather than them.

No harm been had, but as you say, why let ourselves get bogged down on this.

Now where's that Bogtrotters thread again - we need a lighthearted thread again!

Not here to make you believe anything. Here to talk about us, Rangers. And not them. Excuse me for not caring what they may or may not gain out of the commonwealth games. I just don't buy in to this tit for tat nosense, when let's be honest it evens it self up a lot of the times (minus the sfa antics of late of course. shifting the goal posts the past few months).