Season tickets then..

178 members have voted

1. 1. Will you still be buying season tickets?

• Yes, Dave King is an irrelevance
    • No, Mr King has convinced me not to
    • King is an irrelevance, I'd get one if it could be afforded
    • I can't afford it but I wouldn't anyway after King's words
    • Depends on CVA

season ticket holder for 40 years .won't renew till i know where the club is going.if they ask for season ticket money prior to cva outcome then king is correct don't pay.your money could end up in the virgin islands

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be renewing just yet, because of a few factors. And, I am not comfortable on my stance before anyone starts. If I buy season tickets in the next while it won't be based on how successful the team will be, but where the Club is as an entity, and if I believe those who are custodians of Rangers will have the best interests of Rangers in their intentions.

Edit: that poll is a nonsense, and it's not the first time this week either. Can someone do something about them?

I'm sorry but I dont follow.

Could you explain what you mean as I aint all that clued up.

He's saying that if you renew your season ticket just now, and then we fail in getting a CVA and need to creat a Newco, they could ask for the season ticket money again so you will end up paying twice. Not sure if it's accurate or not though!

He's saying that if you renew your season ticket just now, and then we fail in getting a CVA and need to creat a Newco, they could ask for the season ticket money again so you will end up paying twice. Not sure if it's accurate or not though!

Thanks mate.

I thought that was what he meant but like yourself, I dont know if that statement is accurate.

Cant see people paying twice tbh.

Thanks mate.

I thought that was what he meant but like yourself, I dont know if that statement is accurate.

Cant see people paying twice tbh.

If the money is collected, and the club is liquidated, the money belongs to the company being liquidated, and is deemed an asset. Along with all the other assets, being divided among the creditors.

It will then be down to Green, when he creates the newco, if he can take the £10-15m hit, by letting us into the games. The other option would be to charge us again.

Although if hes good at what he does, he could ringfence the money somehow.

You dont have to be a financial expert to work that out.

If the money is collected, and the club is liquidated, the money belongs to the company being liquidated, and is deemed an asset. Along with all the other assets, being divided among the creditors.

It will then be down to Green, when he creates the newco, if he can take the £10-15m hit, by letting us into the games. The other option would be to charge us again.

You do if you've got my brain. :(

Did Leeds fans have to pay twice?

You'd rather drink your own piss than sit amongst Rangers fans at Ibrox?

What an absolutely fucking bizarre statement.

no id rather drink my own piss than sit in a library watching football. my piss is also moderately tasty. what a "fucking bizarre" guy i am :pipe:

no id rather drink my own piss than sit in a library watching football. my piss is also moderately tasty. what a "fucking bizarre" guy i am :pipe:

The GF is also known as The Library

I'd rather drink my own piss

There isn't an actual library there. Its actually part of a football stadium. Pretty much all ofIbrox bar BF1 sits in silence. ONe can only presume you'd rather drink your own piss than sit in other areas of Ibrox too

There isn't an actual library there. Its actually part of a football stadium. Pretty much all ofIbrox bar BF1 sits in silence. ONe can only presume you'd rather drink your own piss than sit in other areas of Ibrox too

im afraid sarcasm is lost on you. as i have previously stated, i have been to ibrox before. i am aware that it is not actually a library - my first class honours degree allowed me to decipher that from this conversation and my own sublime observational techniques when looking for libraries at ibrox.

you do unfortunately presume wrong - especially as you make an assumption rather than a PREsumtion. but anyway... i suggest both of us neglect this conversation and let the thread return to its normal state.

I think you will probably find that it will be ring-fenced until CVA or Newco route is decided. The CVA decision is next week and it will be pretty clear by then. If CVA approved, I can't see HMRC or Ticketus having a change of mind before the cooling off period is over. I believe that date is 12th July. If I was Green and was sending out renewals I would ask for them to be sent back ASAP but for the money only to leave fans accounts after 12th July. Only possible problem, he may need the income stream to pay running costs.

im afraid sarcasm is lost on you. as i have previously stated, i have been to ibrox before. i am aware that it is not actually a library - my first class honours degree allowed me to decipher that from this conversation and my own sublime observational techniques when looking for libraries at ibrox.

you do unfortunately presume wrong - especially as you make an assumption rather than a PREsumtion. but anyway... i suggest both of us neglect this conversation and let the thread return to its normal state.

So the point still stands. You rather drink your own piss than Sut amongst other bears.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeds_United_Football_Club_Limited#section_6

Heres the link to Leeds United on Wikipedia.

Its a bit long winded, but almost identical to whats happening to us.

I've read all that before.

I've said from day 1 we will not be liquidated. It would take months and we wouldn't like what we heard but we would emerge at the side site fitter, leaner and more aggressive. That time has almost come for us.

I live too far away to be able to go, but if I did live near Glasgow, I would wait until either the CVA is approved or a newco is set up before buying. If you buy before then, you are a creditor in the CVA or liquidation pot and neither oldco or newco would be obliged to honour the tickets, though they might in the interests of keeping fans happy. Also, if you buy afterwards, the money can be used for paying wages, ongoing bills and so on, otherwise it would go towards paying off the old creditors.

I live too far away to be able to go, but if I did live near Glasgow, I would wait until either the CVA is approved or a newco is set up before buying. If you buy before then, you are a creditor in the CVA or liquidation pot and neither oldco or newco would be obliged to honour the tickets, though they might in the interests of keeping fans happy. Also, if you buy afterwards, the money can be used for paying wages, ongoing bills and so on, otherwise it would go towards paying off the old creditors.

Wrong. Try again.

I think you will probably find that it will be ring-fenced until CVA or Newco route is decided. The CVA decision is next week and it will be pretty clear by then. If CVA approved, I can't see HMRC or Ticketus having a change of mind before the cooling off period is over. I believe that date is 12th July. If I was Green and was sending out renewals I would ask for them to be sent back ASAP but for the money only to leave fans accounts after 12th July. Only possible problem, he may need the income stream to pay running costs.

It appears I was correct according to the Charles Green interview on Gers TV

How about "I will renew but I'm willing to listen to the views of one of the very few who has actually pumped millions of his own money into my club"?

He did indeed pump millions but whose money it was is debatable, I find him as trustworthy as his lunch companion from Monaco/Motherwell.