Scumbag Guidi wastes no time in setting new agenda

ger50champ

Shit, that was a few days ago... since then price has Seville calculated up to 14m !!! Filthy, deluded clowns the lot of them wanking over their cornflakes over drivel like this every day..

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/2012/06/10/liverpool-among-three-english-clubs-fighting-to-sign-celtic-star-victor-wanyama-86908-23892375/

What? :blink::lol:doh I missed that one! The same jhourno said £7m the other day now it has doubled and the player hasn't even kicked a ball in between. :lol: And he has Ki the benchwarmer at £7m now, he was £10m with the same rhag last season. The good thing about this is, it means Celtic are skint, these are the games they play when in need of cash. Deluded tims! Any Bears who buy these rhags deserve to be mocked and slaughtered. Incredible journalism.

When Green takes control of the club, he should implement a total media blackout. That does away with all this crap.

Let the manager/assistant speak to the media just before, during, and just after the games only.

That would do away with all these shady journalists trying to scrutinise every part of our club.

The past 6 months we've been absolutely boiled off the media.

Is this the papist people refer to as Slug? the one that has cheated on his wife and the very same one that out manager turned up at his sons apartheid school at the request of this guy Slug?

Wonder if his mrs has cheated on him.........................................................:rolleyes:

When Green takes control of the club, he should implement a total media blackout. That does away with all this crap.

Let the manager/assistant speak to the media just before, during, and just after the games only.

That would do away with all these shady journalists trying to scrutinise every part of our club.

The past 6 months we've been absolutely boiled off the media.

I would take it further and do any interviews through official website, if the rhags want to write about us they can get their info from our website. I do not want our club speaking to any of them.

6 months? Try 5 years at least, of what i can remember.

Trust me on this one mate Cva WILL be accepted

Hope your right mate ,been nervous about this for weeks ,just want it done oot the way so we can follow our team ,without the constant tax ,newco,liquidation shite weve heard for last 2 years if no more.