Rfff, rst rsa.....etc etc

When will these pointless talking shops pay attention to what is going on around them. Season ticket forms out today and not one announcement about away matches, the perfect time to hammer ths clubs that have attempted to finish us

I know their are some, and I mean some, good people involved in these organisations but when you can't get he very basics right you need to all give up....I guess they Have got more important things to do like , line there own pockets, leak stories to the media or have cosy tea and biscuits with potential owners and then cry secrecy when the people they pretend to represent are left in the dark

Poor show again....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to wait til nearer the start of the season. There's a lot gonna happen before then and the picture will be a lot clearer.

We do need the boycotts tho. It's the only thing that keeps the other clubs in line. Otherwise they will devour us.

It's is always a personal choice, but I don't see how anyone could give money to the people who are trying to put us out of business. Our money is our biggest weapon and more effective than all the fan groups in the world.

Better to wait til nearer the start of the season. There's a lot gonna happen before then and the picture will be a lot clearer.

We do need the boycotts tho. It's the only thing that keeps the other clubs in line. Otherwise they will devour us.

It's is always a personal choice, but I don't see how anyone could give money to the people who are trying to put us out of business. Our money is our biggest weapon and more effective than all the fan groups in the world.

ST applications are out, there is a box thats to be ticked if you want away tickets.

Do you understand how a good sized portion of our away allocation is allocated via season tickets......open goal missed again.

The st mirren, aberdeen and Dundee utd chairmen will be rubbing there hands with glee.......

I really wonder why we have so many of these groups when not one has been clear on this matter.

Make no mistake away boycotts are our best weapon against the clubs who want us to suffer, without that then it's open season on our club.

GCL is correct, i was wondering of the boycott was still going ahead or if people were just giving up on the idea.

if it is to stand then they need to voice thier opinions now.

Maybe no tabliod would pay them for comment or the boycott is confidential and they can't tell the proles about it.

I really wonder why we have so many of these groups when not one has been clear on this matter.

Make no mistake away boycotts are our best weapon against the clubs who want us to suffer, without that then it's open season on our club.

(tu)

we have no voice in the press, that avenue is closed, so we should just hit them in the pocket.

And the best of it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Bears look at this site now and again because its open to the public.

would it not be advisable to see how these club vote before we take action against them?

Aberdeen fans say they will boycott season tickets if we are left in the league..stmirren and dundee utd chairmen have nailed there colours to the mast .....don't worry though we have enough mugs to keep there clubs going and the talking shops will help it happen by keeping there mouths shut

Yeah ...let's take action after we buy the tickets ....good plan, a long career in the rfff, rst or rst awaits you.....

Or yeah, lets let the other teams how we are going to boycott them next season and see them vote against us as a Newco

Do you understand how a good sized portion of our away allocation is allocated via season tickets......open goal missed again.

The st mirren, aberdeen and Dundee utd chairmen will be rubbing there hands with glee.......

Yes, but the club can't be seen to decide for every supporter can they?

To keep things right you, as an individual, don't apply for away tickets on the application form.

The club then just say the fans don't want them so keep them to the other teams.

That way it keeps the club impartial on the decision and leaves it up to the fans themselves.

Through time the club will rely on other clubs votes on certain subjects and thats a fact.

We cannot cut all ties with everyone and just say fuck the lot of you.

I would love to say just that bye the way but we can't play games against ourselves can we?

If you have a business and a good customer shits on you then you will quite rightly be pissed off.

But if there are no other customers available you would trade with him again and thats life.

Not the way we want it but reality of today I am afraid.

Unfortunately although boycott is our most potent option, the gibbering wreckage that club and support has been reduced to by shockingly bad leadership (?) will ensure that our most powerful weapon is a total and disjointed falure.

Boycott the bastards get our retaliation in first.

Yes, but the club can't be seen to decide for every supporter can they?

To keep things right you, as an individual, don't apply for away tickets on the application form.

The club then just say the fans don't want them so keep them to the other teams.

That way it keeps the club impartial on the decision and leaves it up to the fans themselves.

Through time the club will rely on other clubs votes on certain subjects and thats a fact.

We cannot cut all ties with everyone and just say fuck the lot of you.

I would love to say just that bye the way but we can't play games against ourselves can we?

If you have a business and a good customer shits on you then you will quite rightly be pissed off.

But if there are no other customers available you would trade with him again and thats life.

Not the way we want it but reality of today I am afraid.

It's one seon not for the rest time....fair enough though, line the pockets of people that have tried to finish our club....good luck to you....

When will these pointless talking shops pay attention to what is going on around them. Season ticket forms out today and not one announcement about away matches, the perfect time to hammer ths clubs that have attempted to finish us

I know their are some, and I mean some, good people involved in these organisations but when you can't get he very basics right you need to all give up....I guess they Have got more important things to do like , line there own pockets, leak stories to the media or have cosy tea and biscuits with potential owners and then cry secrecy when the people they pretend to represent are left in the dark

Poor show again....

Who says the majority support a boycott? Who says calling for a boycott now would be in our best interests with the CVA and the various SFA/SPL meetings happening soon? Perhaps Charles has had a word and said the quid-pro-quo for us getting an 'easy' time from the SPL is no boycotts and he has had a word asking them to tone it down?? Perhaps we need to know what is happening before we make these types of decisions?

Fans know the issues and in reality its up to the individual if they want to apply for away games or not ? BUT as the end of June is the deadline waiting till we at least see if we get a CVA or not and what happens post CVA acceptance! :sherlock: for a week or so is not beyond the 'wit of man'

It's one seon not for the rest time....fair enough though, line the pockets of people that have tried to finish our club....good luck to you....

How is saying no to away tickets lining their pockets exactly?

Who says the majority support a boycott? Who says calling for a boycott now would be in our best interests with the CVA and the various SFA/SPL meetings happening soon? Perhaps Charles has had a word and said the quid-pro-quo for us getting an 'easy' time from the SPL is no boycotts and he has had a word asking them to tone it down?? Perhaps we need to know what is happening before we make these types of decisions?

Fans know the issues and in reality its up to the individual if they want to apply for away games or not ? BUT as the end of June is the deadline waiting till we at least see if we get a CVA or not and what happens post CVA acceptance! :sherlock: for a week or so is not beyond the 'wit of man'

Ah self serving secret deals....doesn't sound like our supporters organisations at all.

People are renewing there season tickets today you would need to be a blithering idiot to think waiting to the end of the month is an option.