Why are we blaming other people?

MrGreen

What has been bugging me on this forum is that people seem to think its everyone else's fault.

1/ "shame on you SFA" why shame on them? they are just following by the rules and have gave us at least some leave way.

2/ HMRC, they need to show an example of someone, and unfortunately its came to us.

3/ FIFA, they are also folowing by the rules, so can't see your point on blaming them!

We need to face facts, david murray is to blame. he tried to dodge taxes and it's came to this.

Really hurts me to say this but no loyalty to the crown brought us down.

Mr Green is the way forward, we will be back!

1:shame on the sfa for making up rules just for us.

2:shame on hmrc' for not being upfront about their policy.

3:dunno why u mention FIFA, they've fuck all to do with this.

4:shame on you kidding on yr a gers fan.

What has been bugging me on this forum is that people seem to think its everyone else's fault.

1/ "shame on you SFA" why shame on them? they are just following by the rules and have gave us at least some leave way.

2/ HMRC, they need to show an example of someone, and unfortunately its came to us.

3/ FIFA, they are also folowing by the rules, so can't see your point on blaming them!

We need to face facts, david murray is to blame. he tried to dodge taxes and it's came to this.

1) Possibly something to do with them never treating us fairly.

2) Who is blaming HMRC, we owe them money it is only right we pay them it back if we can, if we cannot, they wind us up, that is fair enough.

3) Who is blaming FIFA? We are not Celtic, we don't think the world is against us. What have FIFA done wrong?

He is to blame but he didn't try to dodge taxes, he was mis-advised regarding a loop hole used by hundreds of other companies nationwide. He abused a legal action.

I don't like to accuse people of being tarriers but you are fucking reek of Rome.

:shifty:

Another one, so obsessed.