Klos is injured

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a dislocated finger! WS is hoping that both Klos and Prso can play in the final home game so they can play once more in front of the Ibrox faithful.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1022382,00.html

Notice he didn't bother to mention Rae!

fer goodness sake come oan Stef get better

He has a dislocated finger! WS is hoping that both Klos and Prso can play in the final home game so they can play once more in front of the Ibrox faithful.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1022382,00.html

Notice he didn't bother to mention Rae!

I would prefer Klos didnt play he has milked the club for over 2 yrs....this is not a time for individual player sentiment, get him tae feck

I would prefer Klos didnt play he has milked the club for over 2 yrs....this is not a time for individual player sentiment, get him tae feck

Have a word with yourself hes been plagued with injury,

Naaaa ! milkin it and refusing instructions fae one of our previous team managers

Agree with the Fish here. He's sat on his arse, not trying, getting one of the highest wages at the club for 2 years.

Shouldn't compare him to Dado at all. Look at Prso - knew a bad hit on the knee could hamper him for the rest of his life, but still trained hard to get back into action. He deserves the send off.

Actually when I think about it more, I agree with The Fish, when Klos became fit again and it was pretty clear at the time he wouldn't walk straight into the number 1 spot he should have asked for a transfer then, or at least play in the reserves, where if I remember correctly he wouldn't even do that.

If he had left then, then he would have deserved a huge send of from the Rangers fans, I'm not taking away what he has did for the club but his timing isn't very good.

Prso on the other hand is willing to pay through the pain barrier time and time again for the club.

Actually when I think about it more, I agree with The Fish, when Klos became fit again and it was pretty clear at the time he wouldn't walk straight into the number 1 spot he should have asked for a transfer then, or at least play in the reserves, where if I remember correctly he wouldn't even do that.

If he had left then, then he would have deserved a huge send of from the Rangers fans, I'm not taking away what he has did for the club but his timing isn't very good.

Prso on the other hand is willing to pay through the pain barrier time and time again for the club.

Economy class ticket on Lufthansa......na on second thoughts bus doon tae Dover then the ferry for the kraut barsteward :pipeguy:

I saw Klos play in the reserves a few times and was the ultimate professional encouraging and guiding the youngsters. He also contributed more success for Rangers than Prso, a hard worker admittedly,who had one good season for us and two very average campaigns.

this is becoming an ever growing trend.

the site will soon be renamed FISHmedia.com :pipeguy:

You can never beat the truth...that always comes out the winner in the end

Klos and Ricksen led Rangers to their last SPL title.

Klos has done a lot more for Rangers than Prso, Yet only the latter is regarded as a "Legend" cause he says what the majority of fans want to hear.

Klos would have still been number 1 if it wasnt for his knee injury and would have bounced back quickly if McLeish hadnt treated him like a kid.

Dado Prso didnt come to Rangers for the love of the club, He came for the money and for a nice place to play out the latter days of his career. He knew he had an injury and it was him and not Klos that milked Rangers football club. Klos on the other hand came in his prime and was part of a great Rangers team.

Klos and Ricksen led Rangers to their last SPL title.

Klos has done a lot more for Rangers than Prso, Yet only the latter is rearaaded as a "Legend" cause he says what the majority of fans want to hear.

Klos would have still been number 1 if it wasnt for his knee injury and would have bounced back quickly if McLeish hadnt treated him like a kid.

Dado Prso didnt come to Rangers for the love of the club, He came for the money and for a nice place to play out the latter days of his career. He knew he had an injury and it was him and not Klos that milked Rangers football club. Klos on the other hand came in his prime and was part of a great Rangers team.

Agreed.

Lets get in the real world here I can't see many people walking away from a £30,000 a week job more so when he loves the area and his family are settled.

It was always his intention to retire this year, he had nothing to prove .

ive heard from a close source that he is the ultimate proffessional and respected by all at the club, macliesh is the only one that decided that he was to disgard him for the inferior watereus.

what about Stev harper at Newcastle understudy to Given for 9 years

Klos was immense on his day, has been a great servant and deserves a great send off.

I'm perplexed at how him staying at the club he loves is seen as a slight on his character.

He gave us the best years of his career and was unstoppable at full form.

Legend.

Klos was immense on his day, has been a great servant and deserves a great send off.

I'm perplexed at how him staying at the club he loves is seen as a slight on his character.

He gave us the best years of his career and was unstoppable at full form.

Legend.

Staying on at the club he loves?

Staying on at the club giving him £28k a week you mean.

And what he should take a paycut because of our poor financial management?

Depends, if he 'loved' the club so much while knowing our financial state, then maybe he should have taken a paycut.

I think it's easier to sit on a bench and not try a jot when you're clearing £112k a month.

It wasn't his fault he was benched, neither was it his fault that he was injured, the money he was paid in a contract is irrelevant.

And the money men got the club into financial bother, it would have been nice to see all players take a percentage cut but you can't just expect one single player too do it.

It wasn't his fault he was benched, neither was it his fault that he was injured, the money he was paid in a contract is irrelevant.

And the money men got the club into financial bother, it would have been nice to see all players take a percentage cut but you can't just expect one single player too do it.

They'd need to start at the top earners, especially the top earners that are doing nothing.

And it wasn't his fault he was benched? Sorry, if he is/was as good as everyones on here telling me, he should have been able to walk back into the squad with a bit of hard graft in training.

They'd need to start at the top earners, especially the top earners that are doing nothing.

And it wasn't his fault he was benched? Sorry, if he is/was as good as everyones on here telling me, he should have been able to walk back into the squad with a bit of hard graft in training.

If you piss off all your top earners by only reducing their wages then your performances on the pitch would dip. They should have done a 5-10% reduction on every single player.

As far as team selection, there are always managers who have favourites and there is a lot of behind the scene politics. You are clearly implying Klos didn't put in the effort at training and was just at the club for money. UNless you have been watching training or have behind the scenes contacts feeding you information this is pure speculation.

Depends, if he 'loved' the club so much while knowing our financial state, then maybe he should have taken a paycut.

I think it's easier to sit on a bench and not try a jot when you're clearing £112k a month.

Why should Klos take a pay cut when mis management at the top offered him a long term deal on a high wage.

When Rangers were in financial trouble I didnt see Prso taking a pay cut, Despite missing a large amount of games over the last 2 years.

Also, If Barry Ferguson (A die hard Rangers fan, as you keep reminding us) wont take a pay cut for the benefit of Rangers Football Club, then why should Stefan Klos or anyone else?

STEFAN KLOS = LEGEND

No two ways about it.

All this crap about taking a wage drop and sitting on the bench doing nothing is complete drivvle.

No one in their right mind would willingly go their boss and say "since you have reduced my work load gaffer, why not take some money away from me?? I aint doing the job you paid me to do, albeit because it was you that took it away."

Most of you need to think real.

Also the fact that you say he should have asked for a transfer. Who said he didn't?? Because he is still at the club?? Another club has to want him. Another club has to want to pay his wages.