Can the SFA suspend our membership?

Grumpybear

Aye

So as a Newco are the SFA still able to punish us over going into administration? What if they decide to ban us for a year in response to the debreeking we gave them in overturning the transfer ban?

Where is that going to leave us? A season without any Gers... I couldnae cope....

Aye

So as a Newco are the SFA still able to punish us over going into administration? What if they decide to ban us for a year in response to the debreeking we gave them in overturning the transfer ban?

Where is that going to leave us? A season without any Gers... I couldnae cope....

lol you coped with much worse....ky anyone.

Aye

Taigy post stinks of taig.

TAIG

LOL Okay its a bad time and you prolly had enough of the unwashed in here talking shite to fill the piggery 10 times over but you guys are taking paranoia to new levels.

I didn't give my location any thought... but I'm in Fife if it makes any difference?

So just assure me it isn't an option for them please.

Aye

Last throw of the dice for you.

LOL Okay its a bad time and you prolly had enough of the unwashed in here talking shite to fill the piggery 10 times over but you guys are taking paranoia to new levels.

I didn't give my location any thought... but I'm in Fife if it makes any difference?

So just assure me it isn't an option for them please.

where in fife?

and yes it is obv and option, but it's not an option they will take.

GLENROTHES

I just wuzznae sure if things had changed since we liquidated.

Why is it no an option they would take? Looks tae me like the whole of Scottish fitba is oot tae stick the boot in...

Is it not that or a fine and they already fined us....

GLENROTHES

I just wuzznae sure if things had changed since we liquidated.

Why is it no an option they would take? Looks tae me like the whole of Scottish fitba is oot tae stick the boot in...

Is it not that or a fine and they already fined us....

:) im in buckhind.

They wont suspend us for a year because they will be cutting thier own throats by doing so. ( loss of revenue, possible loss of TV money and sponsorship), and those things mean more to the SPL than sporting integrity, as they have proved in the past by letting aberdeen stay in the SPL when they should have been relegated.

they can bluster all they want about surviving without us, but its all bullshit. I am reasonably confident we will end up back in the SPL with very little, if any, more sanctions than the ones we have already recieved. (possibly a scottish cup ban).

So Gogz dae ye drink in 'The Buck'?

Your friggin optimistic considering the shafting were getting from every which way.

I'm just worried UEFA and FIFA might lean on them to hit us hard....

I dont drink mate, but it's my uncle Rab that owns it :)

Aye

No, they can't suspend our membership because we don't have a membership to suspend. We have to apply for membership, and they could say no, come back next year.

We need 8 teams in the SPL to say yes. Oldco Rangers has one of the votes, and obviously they will vote in favour, so we need another 7.

We are not a member of the SFA so what the fuck does it have to do with them......yet?

Aye well I think we've applied for FUCKIN memebership so I guess they just have to leave it lying in the inbox for a season if they want to play silly buggers eh.

The crimes may have been commited by the people in the oldco, but the price of admission for the newco is sanctions. Not sure what legal footing the SFA would be on in collecting the fines though, they could also make payment of them a condition of re-entry along with full payment of football debts, i.e. the monies owed to Hearts with EUFA demanding the same of monies still owed for Bocanegra and Jelavic.

No, they can't suspend our membership because we don't have a membership to suspend. We have to apply for membership, and they could say no, come back next year.

Exactly, thats what I'm worried aboot. We shafted them back over the transfer sanction and now they tell us to feck off for a year

We need 8 teams in the SPL to say yes. Oldco Rangers has one of the votes, and obviously they will vote in favour, so we need another 7.

Wait the noo. Even if there are no more SFA sanctions we still need the SPL votes, this is over and above any SFA sanctions imposed and still I cannae see where we are gonnae get 7 votes from. Can you?