Dual Contract Charges: Another day, another blow

Ricky_

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is getting beyond a joke now but again I fear for the worst.

I image more "make it up as we go along" sanctions.

Rangers can only play with 8 men or 6 if they want a keeper.

They must win by three clear goals to claim a draw six for a win.

Breaking on SSN now read by Jim Young.

"there is a case to answer" say SPL (not SFA).

so it;s not a guilty verdict, but it sounds more like we will like face a hearing to explain conduct.

also, it will be the newco that faces any charges, dependant upon how our situation goes. i think if our old membership transfers to the newco, we take responisbility.

i wonder if that means if we start from division 3 it will be dropped?

A case to answer....

who do they want to answer it?

David Murray perhaps, come along to Hampden for a hearing? Or do they want Charles Green to explain a scheme put in place 13 years ago?

Can just see papelaughlin in his wee cubby hole wanker.gifhimself at the thought of his....yet was it not a couple of days ago the honest and non sectarian men of the media and press tell us that spl given up their look at the alleged dual contracts..........................these chairmen of the spl if this is true have only one agenda who to get shot of us with minimum loss of income or to screw us into the ground and rip the arse(sorry ra sellic hordes not the way you like) out of us.

For once can someone at the club with the power to carry this out not just say fuck you and get to fuck..............................Now shall do a md type statement.........................I know and every season ticket holder will pay spl prices if we head to div 3 plus I say we arrange a march to commit to this...I ahve the figures in front of me 100,000 will march to this banner.

Charles Green you could bury this rebellion from certain groups by attacking the spl chairmen and really just telling them to get to fuck and have all these diddy fans that will come flocking but in their tens of tens if we leave.

Stand up to these chunts once and for all. I hope papelaughlin isn't in Portugal to spoil my holidays.

A case to answer....

who do they want to answer it?

David Murray perhaps, come along to Hampden for a hearing? Or do they want Charles Green to explain a scheme put in place 13 years ago?

Exactly what I was just thinking. Who is left that can answer this? How does it relate to the newco anyway?

Wonder what made up sanctions they could throw at us now...

The full list of sanctions available to the SPL are a warning, a reprimand, a fine, the annulment of an official match, ordering a match is replayed, a points deduction, the award of an official match to an opponent, ordering games to be played behind closed doors, stadium closure, expulsion from the league, the withdrawal of a title or award, ordering compensation to be paid, a signing embargo and/or any other punishment the SPL board sees fit.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/106736-spl-will-charge-newco-rangers-on-non-contractual-payments/sanction/

Take your pick... :anguish: