Dave kings remorse

corkinator

I apologise to Dave King for thinking he's a wanker, when in fact he is a complete wanker. Apologies for that Dave,

Aye, id also like to apologise for that, its wrong, and thats atleast two of sorry for it.

And tell us Dave.............are you sorry for what has happened on your watch over the club? And tell us Dave how did you get on with the sfa...............I mean it has been a good few weeks since you left Ibrox with McCoist and told us that you are going to have talks about you being fit and proper re Rangers.................................you recall Dave, the same time you told us the you are suing murray for misinformation that made you invest £20m and you would hand this money to the club if successful..................then only the other week you said you are chasing Rangers for this money!!

So dave did you get the acceptance you sought from sfa re fit and proper......I mean they seemed to have accepted that very recently removed multi bankrupt OOOR Wullie who sat on the sheep board until yesterday....could this possibly have been a move before a new rule comes in.

Also i take it you decided not to have a go for your £20m from murray.............as we have heard not a peep , apart from now th club is being chased for it.

I can't believe the media attention this cunt gets. He's famous for what, exactly?

TV cameras and reporters awaiting his arrival at Glasgow Airport the other day as if he were royalty.

No, he's an ex-director of a company that no longer exists - it was (or will be) liquidated. He was in situ as this mess was being created. He did fuck all. He now has shares that are worthless......and I should give a fuck about him? :wanker:

If King want's to be useful he could hire some high-priced lawyers and go after that bastard Murray to see if he can recover some of his lost £'millions...... either way, he's the 'old' Rangers....I'm not interested in him or his opinions.

Any finance experts on here - would DK be able to reclaim, from either HMRC or the SA equivalent, his capital losses based on a negligible value claim? If the £20mil is to be believed, then he could be reclaiming approaching £10mil. Now, why was he in Glasgow again?

Saw Dave King on the tv earlier saying "Rangers haven't show Enough remorse"

I think he has a point ... up to a point.

But it's not that a little remorse from Rangers would be welcome, it's that a little remorse from certain individuals wouldn't go amiss. Unfortunately, the principal two individuals who should be showing remorse don't have the remorse gene. They are, of course, Sir David Murray and his successor Craig Whyte. In particular, I really don't think the contempt that Craig Whyte has shown towards various bodies over the course of administration has done Rangers any favours at all.

People write about Dave King owning Rangers. Dave King will do this and that.

Whyte has been found to be 'not a fit and proper person to own a football club'. haksin Shinawatra has been deemed 'not a fit and proper person to own a football club'.

Why would Dave King be considered otherwise?

Imagine the scenario 1. King offers to buy the club. Green agrees to sell. King is then declared by the SFA,after the sale of course, as 'not a fit and proper person to own a football club'.

Cue fans anger at Green and mass anti-Green rallies.

Imagine the scenario 2. King makes an offer to buy the club. He trots out an ex-player as his 'front man'. Green refuses to sell because he knows King will be declared not fit and proper.

Cue fans anger at Green and mass anti-Green rallies.

I'm thousands of miles away but feel so close to my M8's who are suffering every day because of this mess.

If King, McColl, Mini, Park 'et al' are all Rangers men why the funk can't they quietly sit round a table with Charles Green and work out a deal. Given the combined wealth of these individuals we are not talking about a lot of money for CG to walk away.

A cynic might think they are waiting for the SFA/SPl decision before making their next move. After all that is their track-record to date. RFC SPL is worth a whole lot more than RFC Div 3.

Wish it could all be solved --- it's driving e to drink :beer1::beer1:

Surely fit and proper only applies to club directors not owners

Never understood why ex gers board or players agree with what journos say or write. The kiddie fiddlers always stick up for there club. it'd be nice for ours to do the same. Theres been a smear campaign ever since martin no backbone bain got employed. It stinks how can british papers call rangers fans bigots or sectarian when we just show britishness?

I actually got branded a bigot by a colleague when he said I was a bigot because I wouldn't like my new born son playing for c****c. Ha ha unreal, needless to say I tore him a new one, stupid Fuck kids on he's supports Morton but I know the truth ;-)