Craig Whyte

Right, so the £5.5m goes to Whyte? I couldn't care less who gets the money from OldCo (although the thought of Whyte profiting does stick in the craw).

Or are you suggesting he can lay claim to the assets themselves, rather than the profit for them? Are you suggesting D&P had no right to sell the assets? Sounds very far-fetched...

No the assets have quite possibly been illegally disposed of, we will soon find out if whyte's daddy (sic) decides to contest matters, a court may have to decide if in fact oldco had any assets to dispose of or who in law had first call on assets, whytey is a lot of things as I keep saying, a fool isn't one of them.

Fools without a pot to piss in don't buy The Rangers, sharp operators without a pot to piss in do.

For those of a nervous disposition please sit down, whytey's daddy now holds the preferential status through Liberty Corporate Ltd once claimed by RFC Group Ltd/whytey over The Rangers assets, all done quite legally and above board by executing the proper MG01.

Things could get even more interesting than they already are if that is at all possible.

Let's not go down this road again Ray!

Whyte and his daddy can do fuck all to prevent the admins disposing of Oldco's assets.

Correct me if I'm mistaken. What happened to King's assertion that he had first claim to Whyte's shares and that Green could not gain control of them.

Surely if King has legal proof of this why isn't he going after Whyte for breach of agreement?

I also thought that King was suing the club for his investment stating he was mis-informed before making said investement?

Only guy who doesn't seem to be caught up in any of this at the moment is Murray - the one who started everything!

More twists and turns than a corkscrew!

Correct me if I'm mistaken. What happened to King's assertion that he had first claim to Whyte's shares and that Green could not gain control of them.

Surely if King has legal proof of this why isn't he going after Whyte for breach of agreement?

I also thought that King was suing the club for his investment stating he was mis-informed before making said investement?

Only guy who doesn't seem to be caught up in any of this at the moment is Murray - the one who started everything!

More twists and turns than a corkscrew!

King is suing Murray

King is suing Murray

Take your word for it although my understanding is that he stated he would be persuing Rangers and if successful he would re-invest the money into the club.

I know it sounds a bit why would you do that? But I think we are all getting frazzled with all of this now. It has been a long five or so months!!

Take your word for it although my understanding is that he stated he would be persuing Rangers and if successful he would re-invest the money into the club.

I know it sounds a bit why would you do that? But I think we are all getting frazzled with all of this now. It has been a long five or so months!!

defo Murray he says he fooled him ect and he says if he wins he will invest it straight into Gers .... prob so the south african government dont get it

Errm, is Whyte not the majority shareholder in the OldCo? I thought the CVA rejection and liquidation of OldCo made his shares irrelevant? I'm no accountant or business lawyer though, what can Whyte be challenging? :unsure:

Basically yes.

What he will be challenging is his position as a secured creditor with security over Ibrox and Murray Park. He will say that he should get those assets in settlement of that debt and they shouldn't have been sold to Greens Newco without his permission. The administrators didn't list Whyte as a creditor, so he will challenge that as well.