New bid

The Dude

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be a stalking horse or a Trojan horse for someone else in order find what Green is prepared to selling at?

Is that common practice in business mate?

Tbh i know 2 people with the second name Mckenna and they are taigs so him falling under a bus would suit me

Could green have set this up as he knows what we would think of this bid? Knowing we would think fuck that and get behind him 100% after the Walter bid?

Just a thought but is it that far fetched?

:lol:

You know you are one of many, myself included, who have half-suggested just that.

http://rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=791:glasgow-property-tycoons-launch-11million-bid-for-rangers&catid=103:board&Itemid=531

Not read the whole thread but seen this earlier on Facebook..

Stephen McKenna paid £15,000 to play for Celtic in the Phil O'Donnell testimonial

POD Testiomonial - Record Report

Property developer Stephen McKenna paid £15,000 at a Phil O'Donnell fundraising dinner last Friday to play alongside his heroes for part of the game.

He played for 15 minutes before the ultimate high - being replaced by Larsson.

Stephen, from Pollokshields, Glasgow, said: "That was just the best day ever.

"Henrik said I had a neat touch when I skipped over the ball.

"If I had known how good it would be, I would have paid 10 times what I forked out."

Do you think this is anything to do with the rumours about selling Murray Park to property developers?

Where did you hear that pish? I don't believe rangers actually own the land Murray park is situated on so how would that work? File under pish.