Since we're not a member of the SFA

I know this has been talked to death but since the SFA share is non-transferable, Rangers Football Club isn't currently a member of the SFA.

That changes things from the English FA perspective surely? All the talk before was not discussing registering in England while we were a member of another FA. Well that's not the case now is it?

If even only as a backup plan to allow us to continue to play football as the SFL have already talked about rejecting our application because of accommodating our travelling support.

We should open dialogue with some of the lower leagues to see if they would be receptive of having us.

I'd rather spend 8 years working up the English leagues than 3 from ours only to meet these bhitter haters in the SPL again.

I know this has been talked to death but since the SFA share is non-transferable, Rangers Football Club isn't currently a member of the SFA.

That changes things from the English FA perspective surely? All the talk before was not discussing registering in England while we were a member of another FA. Well that's not the case now is it?

If even only as a backup plan to allow us to continue to play football as the SFL have already talked about rejecting our application because of accommodating our travelling support.

We should open dialogue with some of the lower leagues to see if they would be receptive of having us.

I'd rather spend 8 years working up the English leagues than 3 from ours only to meet these bhitter haters in the SPL again.

Got to agree,when you see the level of hatred directed at us how can we get fair decisions here.

This will never come to pass, I found all that Bury chat quite disturbing to be honest, yet more embarrassing drivel from the mhedia.

While I agree that buying the registration of another club is not the way to go about it, I don't consider it as a NEVER.

I don't think England would entertain us if we were looking to jump ship, but as we're no longer a member of an FA..I think with the right approach and politics, we could swing this.

Getting out of the hate filled tarrier nest of Scottish football, should be a priority but not like the Bury idea. We need to leave them to burn in the fire they have started.

I dont like the idea of taking over some small club. They still have fans.

But if were not tied to the sfa, why cant we speak to the english fa about a route into england?

I dont like the idea of taking over some small club. They still have fans.

But if were not tied to the sfa, why cant we speak to the english fa about a route into england?

Im sure we can speak to them but the problem that ive read is that 1 of the 92 league clubs would have to vote themselves out of the league setup to accomidate us, or the entire football and premier league setup would have to be altered. That makes it highly unlikely. An Atlantic League setup.would be ideal, but thats been talked about since the days of Gazza and Laudrup were playing for us, and its never amounted to anything. Their must be some kind of loophole or something with UEFA to start some change.

This would be ideal in theory - provided we applied as a new entrant rather than by buying someone else's membership.

UEFA would probably never let us play in Europe though, despite examples abroad of teams based in other countries plying their trade in neighbouring leagues.

All this nonsense about the players' registrations being with the SFA / SPL might get in the way of sorting something like this out in the short term.

We must cultivate every available exit from Scottish football in my view; Scotland has become a toxic environment for the Rangers family on numerous levels.

Whilst I would rather we progressed as Rangers and Rangers only, the Bury talk got me thinking: what if there were a small English club that was on the verge of closure and would disappear from existence if nobody else bought it? A possible last option to look out for if things got desperate enough on the home front?

It's worth remembering at worst we would be rejoining the Football Association,at best we're still members.

But we're not, legally, which is all that matters. The SFA articles make it quite clear that the SFA share is non-transferable. We need to re-apply for admission to the SFA, why not just apply for admission to the FA?

But we're not, legally, which is all that matters. The SFA articles make it quite clear that the SFA share is non-transferable. We need to re-apply for admission to the SFA, why not just apply for admission to the FA?

Im talking about the English FA,I agree with you,we used to play in the F.A. cup.

<br>I know this has been talked to death but since the SFA share is non-transferable, Rangers Football Club isn't currently a member of the SFA.<br><br>That changes things from the English FA perspective surely? All the talk before was not discussing registering in England while we were a member of another FA. Well that's not the case now is it?<br><br>If even only as a backup plan to allow us to continue to play football as the SFL have already talked about rejecting our application because of accommodating our travelling support. <br><br>We should open dialogue with some of the lower leagues to see if they would be receptive of having us.<br><br>I'd rather spend 8 years working up the English leagues than 3 from ours only to meet these bhitter haters in the SPL again.<br>
<br>And me , 8years of Exciting Football and varied Levels. Do for me . <br><br>
<br>Screw the SPL, this should be the ONLY avenue we are looking at.<br>
<br>Correct it should.<br><br>
<br>While I agree that buying the registration of another club is not the way to go about it, I don't consider it as a NEVER.<br><br>I don't think England would entertain us if we were looking to jump ship, but as we're no longer a member of an FA..I think with the right approach and politics, we could swing this.<br>
<br>I think it can be achieved , wont happen if we dont try,its all the Talk down there that the Haters have rejected us .The English cant believe the level of Hatred.<br><br>
<br>Getting out of the hate filled tarrier nest of Scottish football, should be a priority but not like the Bury idea. We need to leave them to burn in the fire they have started.<br>
<br>Very much ,this League will Burn up and destroy itself from the Inside.<br><br>
<br>Gretna never bought another club,they moved between both associations,it is possible.<br>
<br><br>Exactly ,and they moved from England to Scotland ,and back again.<div>It is patently obvious we are not wanted ,no matter the reasons . What then are we supposed to do ? It must be considered .</div>