The Rangers being persecuted, haughey gets a . .

If you say so.

I dont know you but your slogan "bring back the billy boys" sums up you the small minority that ruin our reputation. You should not even attend matches if thats your logic. We are in the worst state imaginable and we dont need clowns like you.Keep the good fans shove out the ones that harm us.

:lol: well I am just glad we have upstanding members of society such as yourself in our ranks to pull us through. I'll stay away then, wouldn't want my sectarian bile damaging the club any further.

:wanker:

The bassa Mcguinness should never have been invited to the party.OUR Queen is being forced to shake hands with one of the scum that instigated the murders of 300+ of HER security forces,many from Scotland but it seems that he is untouchable as far as the laws go.The British politians in volved in this, really need to take a long hard look at themselves.Disgusted big time. (td)

You've got to admire her Majesty. I'd rattle the murdering bastard's throat, she, however, is capable of dealing with him in a dignified and diplomatic manner. I'm disgusted with it though. I've said it here before, I think the union is fucking disintegrating and Rangers' current plight is just part of the jigsaw.