letter from one of the deserters.

ray

Dear Andy,

I would be very grateful if you could make this email available to the members of The Rangers Supporters Assembly and to all of the Rangers fans.

Let me start by thanking you for all your magnificent support during my time at the club. As a boyhood Rangers supporter I dreamed of one day being able to play for the club I have supported all my life. It was, therefore, the biggest honour of my life the day I made the move from the stand to the pitch to fulfil my dreams.

I am deeply proud of my time at Rangers, of the success we have had, of the trophies we have won together and to have represented Rangers Football Club.

It has been great to have had the backing of the supporters and I cannot thank you enough.

I hope a new Rangers can emerge from the misery we have suffered in recent times to be a great club once again.

On a personal note, I hope you are well.

Thanks for everything.

Best regards,

Steven

Steven Naismith

:drugang:

Whats with all the fuckin letters, how about a chat with Ally you ungrateful twat, a quality footballer most certainly does not = a quality person thats for sure.

Agreed.

Him and his traitoring cohort have the time to organise a fancy press conference and get their suits pressed but can't find the time to phone their boss who has supported and pushed them on through all this?

Selfish. Egotistic. Unwanted.

You arrogant little cunt................never in my life did I think I would use these words describing a Rangers player and I happen to belive he is still our player...........so we are not a great club now you little runt.well you will not be the player you used to be .........two serious injuries .probably the only way you would get a move is with the trick you have pulled.........yes we all know murray/whyte caused this ..........but for him to come away with this letter then get to fuck you well ................................. leave you to fill the rest in shitsmith.

You arrogant little cunt................never in my life did I think I would use these words describing a Rangers player and I happen to belive he is still our player...........so we are not a great club now you little runt.well you will not be the player you used to be .........two serious injuries .probably the only way you would get a move is with the trick you have pulled.........yes we all know murray/whyte caused this ..........but for him to come away with this letter then get to fuck you well ................................. leave you to fill the rest in shitsmith.

Dear Andy,

I would be very grateful if you could make this email available to the members of The Rangers Supporters Assembly and to all of the Rangers fans.

Let me start by thanking you for all your magnificent support during my time at the club. As a boyhood Rangers supporter I dreamed of one day being able to play for the club I have supported all my life. It was, therefore, the biggest honour of my life the day I made the move from the stand to the pitch to fulfil my dreams.

I am deeply proud of my time at Rangers, of the success we have had, of the trophies we have won together and to have represented Rangers Football Club.

It has been great to have had the backing of the supporters and I cannot thank you enough.

I hope a new Rangers can emerge from the misery we have suffered in recent times to be a great club once again.

On a personal note, I hope you are well.

Thanks for everything.

Best regards,

Steven

Steven Naismith

:drugang:

What Andy's reply should read:

Dear Steven,

You mistook me for someone who gives a fuck about money-hungry fuck-pigs like you - people with no class or dignity.

Do me a favour - don't contact me again. You make me sick.

On a personal note - I hope you catch dysentery.

Go fuck yer'self.

Andy

I cant understand the vitriol against this player or any player who does this. There is no way we will be in the SPL next season and as such there is no way international players will stay to play in a lower league.

You really are missing the point....it's the fuckin shite they spin.............Instead of saying we do not want to accept the offer from the newco.....simple and none of this.hardest decision and no history now............they deserve everything they get for those comments.

Interesting.........they reduced their salaries well done has been said many times.................but would they have been allowed to have signed for another club, after all wee sleepless gregg couldn't get registered for bolton. So the old ...something (money ) is better than no money.

I cant understand the vitriol against this player or any player who does this. There is no way we will be in the SPL next season and as such there is no way international players will stay to play in a lower league.

There are ways and means of doing things.

There are ways and means of doing things.