Why has it taken so long?

The Troll

Quick question.

Why has The Rangers support has been totally passive about this entire situation for years now? and why anytime someone has dared to point out problems they are instantly accused of being a tarrier or having an agenda?

I'm also getting told that SPL clubs (especially Celtic) have agreed to loan out there most talented youngsters to teams in the league NewCo Gers might end up, surely a Papal conspiracy?

Quick question.

Why has The Rangers support has been totally passive about this entire situation for years now? and why anytime someone has dared to point out problems they are instantly accused of being a tarrier or having an agenda?

I'm also getting told that SPL clubs (especially Celtic) have agreed to loan out there most talented youngsters to teams in the league NewCo Gers might end up, surely a Papal conspiracy?

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT, YOU AND YOUR KIDDIE FIDDLER MOB AND NOT WELCOME HERE.

I'm not a Celtic fan, also tell your wife to stay out a bit longer, can't see this ending well for her

:box:

You must be a fucking farmer from Perth then, has your diddy club ever won anything of note?

Steve Lomas has came out and said St.Johnstone are fucked without Rangers, without us you'll be lucky to be a part time team.

cunt

Quick question.

Why are you cunts so obsessed by religion? Why is it any time anyone has a dig at Celtic the whole fucking lot of yous are out in force like nazis?

Everyone getting accused of being anti catholic etc. We could not give a fuck. Why come anyone dares tell the truth about Jim torbett and alan brazil it is swept under the carpet. And anyone who mentions it is either sick or a bigot?

You must be a fucking farmer from Perth then, has your diddy club ever won anything of note?

Steve Lomas has came out and said St.Johnstone are fucked without Rangers, without us you'll be lucky to be a part time team.

cunt

One says I'm a St Johnstone fan (£2 million in the black and European football next year....)

Why are you cunts so obsessed by religion? Why is it any time anyone has a dig at Celtic the whole fucking lot of yous are out in force like nazis?

Everyone getting accused of being anti catholic etc. We could not give a fuck. Why come anyone dares tell the truth about Jim torbett and alan brazil it is swept under the carpet. And anyone who mentions it is either sick or a bigot?

The other says im a tim

Quick question.

Get this pape off our site FFS