The Bleating Starts

Coming in to work this morning and the local Aberdeen radio station starts the bleating on behalf of their local heroes!! "Aberdeen have urged the fans to get behind the team for the upcoming season"

The reason? To see all their superstars and all the new signings? No. Because they have voted against the big bad Rangers getting entry into the magical SPL? Yip.

Fuck me, they are trying to sell season tickets to the flock because of their blatant hatred of us :lol:. Embarrassing.

This lot are in deep deep shit and they know it.

We will survive. Them?

Coming in to work this morning and the local Aberdeen radio station starts the bleating on behalf of their local heroes!! "Aberdeen have urged the fans to get behind the team for the upcoming season"

The reason? To see all their superstars and all the new signings? No. Because they have voted against the big bad Rangers getting entry into the magical SPL? Yip.

Fuck me, they are trying to sell season tickets to the flock because of their blatant hatred of us :lol:. Embarrassing.

We will survive. Them?

What did you expect them to do in order to maximise their turnover? Seems like a perfectly natural request.

We will survive. Them?

Spot on bud 00000042.gif sporting integrity my ass

What did you expect them to do in order to maximise their turnover? Seems like a perfectly natural request.

I would expect every team to try and maximise their turnover Casey. But to blatantly use the "No" vote as a selling point because of their hatred toward us is laughable. Saying that, the rest will do the same.