Leggo getting it right again

ray

I really don't give a fuck about the politics of leggos affiliations or his bevvy intake, am more interested in the here and now and fighting our corner against those who appear to think they and their associations are above the law.

Leggo made a valid point about these bodies and that we should challenge them or they should tread carefully because of the criminal investigation, I happen to think he is right apparently you don't fair enough.

lawyer.png

Who the fuck is David Roberts and, more importantly, does he have the money to buy Green and his associates out and return us to our greatness again...or is he just another hack?

If he doesn't - I don't give a fuck about him - or indeed Leggat.

Leggat sold out.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, Indeed. So even if he gets this right he would still only be less than half right.

You appear to be missing the point, the criminal investigation is to discover if a fraud has been committed on The Rangers, not by us.

If a fraud is proved to have been committed on The Rangers, all actions carried out by the fraudster after the initial fraud would also be fraudulent, The Rangers would for want of a better word be a prosecution witness not a suspect.

Who the fuck is David Roberts and, more importantly, does he have the money to buy Green and his associates out and return us to our greatness again...or is he just another hack?

If he doesn't - I don't give a fuck about him - or indeed Leggat.

Leggat sold out.

So do you think we should apply for an injunction ?

Guest KarlG45

I actually thought he had done it, a blog where he doesn't lay into Green. So close, I can just see him profusely sweating whilst writing it, and just caving in at the last minute!

Let's be fair though. He didn't mention Odious Creep :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You appear to be missing the point, the criminal investigation is to discover if a fraud has been committed on The Rangers, not by us.

If a fraud is proved to have been committed on The Rangers, all actions carried out by the fraudster after the initial fraud would also be fraudulent, The Rangers would for want of a better word be a prosecution witness not a suspect.

It's fine. I know what the criminal investigation is about.

It's fine. I know what the criminal investigation is about.

So do we apply for an injunction to stop the spl/sfa/bbc and cunts like spence making what are totally spurious allegations, until the investigation is concluded and the PF decides whether there is a case to answer or not.

Will someone step forward and take up the challenge?

The prize for any strong willed, intelligent and committed man is great. It is the long lasting and deep gratitude of every Rangers supporter throughout the world.

Who will step up and pay?

Could this be us, the Fans?

Shall i post Leggos opinion on Whyte last year again ? :craphead:

You could post a lot of opinions from here of those who thought the potless one was the second coming and a billionaire with wealth of the radar, doesn't help the situation today.

Sorry if I'm being pedantic, but the vote next week is not to exclude us but it is a vote on our application to transfer the share. Leggo makes some good points,but any enquiry will not be complete before the season is due to begin. Are we sugggesting that no football will be played in Scotland until this is complete? I think it unlikely that anyone in authority will agree to hold up the complete fixture list until the Police do their thing.

Do you actually think it will make a blind bit of difference?

I do, perhaps you don't. If successful the status quo would have to be maintained until the investigation/case completed, we would be retained in the spl.

Sorry if I'm being pedantic, but the vote next week is not to exclude us but it is a vote on our application to transfer the share. Leggo makes some good points,but any enquiry will not be complete before the season is due to begin. Are we sugggesting that no football will be played in Scotland until this is complete? I think it unlikely that anyone in authority will agree to hold up the complete fixture list until the Police do their thing.

If we are subsequenty found NOT GUILTY then does that not make the upcoming season in ALL divisions null and void? Does last season then become null and void also as we could argue we didn't win due to the points deduction and lose of wages?

I do, perhaps you don't. If successful the status quo would have to be maintained until the investigation/case completed, we would be retained in the spl.

Aye, very good ray....and then you woke up. :mutley:

Can I have some of the heavy-duty narcotics you appear to be snorting? :drugang:

Good points Ray, Id hope someone at Rangers would be looking into this, or some good legal guy out there will.

So do we apply for an injunction to stop the spl/sfa/bbc and cunts like spence making what are totally spurious allegations, until the investigation is concluded and the PF decides whether there is a case to answer or not.

The fight should have possibly been taking up a while back to challenge the 'fit & proper test'. The problem is, as already pointed out by Guardian, how much Murray also knew about it. Your saying that PAYE ,etc, etc would all have been paid, lest not forget that Johnstone said if we hadn't completed the takeover then we would have been closed for business prior to the takeover by Lloyds (Hopefully their role in this comes out in the investigation).

I don't know the legalities of trying to separate of a bandit from a business but I would suspect that the actions of our previous chairman would be punishable as well.

So an injunction....? I don't know. Going to court could backfire (again) and land us in deeper trouble, then again how worse can it get? We would need to be 100% percent it could work and not make the half canned job D&P did when they went to court.

Aye, very good ray....and then you woke up. :mutley:

Can I have some of the heavy-duty narcotics you appear to be snorting? :drugang:

Very sad, at least Ray tries to look for ways of Helping rather than shouting for Div 3 all the time.

Which will destroy Scottish Football and US

At least I woke up. :sherlock:

Lucky for you (and me) I can't see your fizzog right now - I'm thinking you might have that 'just-out-of-a-drug-addled-drunken-sleep' look about you. :rolleyes:

(allegedly, naturally) :sherlock:

Speaking of being awake - were you one of those lying fast asleep throughout the Murray era - you know, when he was raping and pillaging every money-earning venture the club had under its control and syphoning it off into the hands of his and his family companies?

I know I was shouting about it from the rooftops.....were you? :sherlock:

Very sad, at least Ray tries to look for ways of Helping rather than shouting for Div 3 all the time.

Which will destroy Scottish Football and US

Division 3 is the only way we'll be cleansed of Murray and Whyte's stigma.

Do you honestly think these SFA and SPL bastards will let us off with one year in Div 1 and, if we manage to win promotion in one season (not a given as we'll be badly depleted) that they'll have no other sanctions waiting for us when we get there?

It's a piss-take. This Div 1 plan isn't about Rangers FC or the supporters of Rangers FC - it's about self-interest by those bastards who have voted 'No' to our readmittance to the SPL next season.

Fuck the lot of them.

They will reap what they sew. :angry:

I am not a lego fan however what he says in this article is mostly correct, had Whyte not conned everyone we would not be a Newco today, put aside the Murray part as we all know his part in it and concentrate on what happened since Whyte took over, should he have commited a fraud then Rangers are not guilty and in my opinion leaves the whole of Scottish football liable when Rangers sue the bassas.

No I was never asleep I knew murray was gambler like his father before him and that whyte was potless, just like Charlie and Zeus are potless.

If Charlie doesn't stop telling lies for a living who knows where it will end.

I am not a lego fan however what he says in this article is mostly correct, had Whyte not conned everyone we would not be a Newco today, put aside the Murray part as we all know his part in it and concentrate on what happened since Whyte took over, should he have commited a fraud then Rangers are not guilty and in my opinion leaves the whole of Scottish football liable when Rangers sue the bassas.

Who are we going to sue, and on what grounds ??

No I was never asleep I knew murray was gambler like his father before him and that whyte was potless, just like Charlie and Zeus are potless.

If Charlie doesn't stop telling lies for a living who knows where it will end.

And there's the rub.

Leggat knew Murray was a gambler (like his father before him) and yet he chose to say fuck all about Murray during his reign at Ibrox.

I spoke to Leggat several times over the years as he wandered past me - many times I'd be giving Murray both barrels but the inky-trade hack (he was still employed back then) defended Murray to the hilt - every-fucking-time.

That's one of many reasons I take everything Leggat writes with a skip-load of sea salt.....that and the fact that he's sold his soul to the Troo Bloo How-Do-You-Do G'Nights, in what ever shape or from they've adopted recently.

Green has inherited Murray and Whyte's mess and you mention that he "lies"??

Fuxsake, we've had two-decades of a serial liar - why are you so upset now? :sherlock: