4 more leaving tonight?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just like a fucking house of cards now. this is ground zero. Apply to the very bottom of the English League and never look back. We will overcome this but those fuckers in the SPL their time will come and they won't be coming back

I'd be happy if, at the start of the season we have the following players.

Alexander, Cole, Perry, Wallace, Broadfoot, Hutton, Mitchell, Kerkar, Little, Hemmings, McCausland and Kai Naismith.

Add 4 maybe 5 players with experience in whatever division were in, and give young guys like Barrie McKay, and MacLeod a run out, and we'll be in the mix.

We should really accept everyone going. Then when players say they are staying its a massive boost. Lee Wallace staying was a good surprise for me

i agree - probably the best idea, then whoever stays i suppose we can consider it a bonus. I really struggle to see their issue with signing onto the newco, if they want to leave put in a transfer request to be sold at the price agreed when they negotiated their current deals. Most clubs would bite your hand off to get McGregor, Naismith and Davis for 2 million each so it's not as if they wouldn't get a move. All their doing is turning loyal support against them - and, has been said here many times, the grass isn't always greener on the other side (Boyd discovered that to be true quick enough when he went to 'boro). Most of them will go to clubs that will win nothing or be in a relegation fight every season and i reckon they'll regret leaving Rangers before too long.

Well as you have blocked me Mr fog I thought you may want your reply!

No just an inteligent reply to you, cant you understand it?

Seen as I can't block people, your first line is incorrect.