Our Manager

MrSifter

What's going on with the gaffer? He's another one that's not showing any leadership at the moment.

If he's unhappy with Green or something is going on I'd rather he came out and said it or resigned due to his position being untenable.

i dont think he sees a problem with Green in my opinion and he doesnt want to come out a tear shreds from the opportunists leaving as he obv still has a level of respect for them hes got nothing to say he will be totally scunnered right now

What's going on with the gaffer? He's another one that's not showing any leadership at the moment.

If he's unhappy with Green or something is going on I'd rather he came out and said it or resigned due to his position being untenable.

Or maybe ally is the one guy we should be monitoring and see what actions follow, from where I am he's staying, a true ranger and HE will rebuild this club, afterall it Is he and the fans that don't do walking away.

Every player can remember that the fans and the manager don't walk away.

Ps, some fans groups will ask just that, walk away for now please

Eh? You'd rather he resigned because he's not been in the papers for a week!

Seriously wonder about folk at times!! He's on his pre season holiday, which I'd say is more than well deserved!! Maybe the players leaving are doing so purely for money? Maybe mccoist has no worries at this time? Maybe you'll hear from him when he's back at work tomorrow?!!

Also to say he's not showning any leadership is ridiculous!!

Said this the other day........after his strong statement of last week. Also would you not ask why john brown has gone behind his friend and the man who brought him back to the club at this time............when his friend is still committed to Rangers.

Eh? You'd rather he resigned because he's not been in the papers for a week!

Seriously wonder about folk at times!! He's on his pre season holiday, which I'd say is more than well deserved!! Maybe the players leaving are doing so purely for money? Maybe mccoist has no worries at this time? Maybe you'll hear from him when he's back at work tomorrow?!!

Also to say he's not showning any leadership is ridiculous!!

"Nero fiddled while Rome burned".

Said this the other day........after his strong statement of last week. Also would you not ask why john brown has gone behind his friend and the man who brought him back to the club at this time............when his friend is still committed to Rangers.

Maybe Brown knows otherwise. And maybe its not behind McCoists back.

My wildest fuckin dream is about to hopefully come true, I have been told that the club is about to start fighting back (not before fuckin time)and put the boot in, starting with an appraisal of the situation and our options thereto by Richard Keen Advocate.

I feel a court appearance coming on for the sad fucks trying to bury us sfa/spl.

My wildest fuckin dream is about to hopefully come true, I have been told that the club is about to start fighting back (not before fuckin time)and put the boot in, starting with an appraisal of the situation and our options thereto by Richard Keen Advocate.

I feel a court appearance coming on for the sad fucks trying to bury us sfa/spl.

And who told you this.......or is it based on Greens statement this morning.

McCoist is the manager.

We have a Chairman - Malcolm Murray and a Chief Exec - Charles Green. These are the guys in charge of the business side of things and they should be in front of the fans every day whilst this shit goes on.

McCoist carried this club single-handedly during Craig Whyte and administration, he should be supported now by the business guys.

Ally will be reeling with all the players leaving and will be trying to plan ahead for next year. Dont blame Ally blame the greedy players who want to leave.

How can he plan ahead for next year?

We have no league.

We have no registration.

We have no money.

We potentially will have no senior players but for big Jig and Lee Wallace.

Super cannot plan for anything, we'd be better looking for an alchemist.

What I want is Super to come out and tell us what is going on and if it is going to get any better. I do not for a minute think he is anything other than shocked, gutted and disgusted with what is happening to our Club.

This thread is not to attack the man. I bloody well love him!

I doubt Bomber is going behind anyone. Ally is perfectly placed right now to inform his friends on internal goings on. He'll be shoulder to shoulder with the Brown Knights when the day comes I've no doubt.

I doubt Bomber is going behind anyone. Ally is perfectly placed right now to inform his friends on internal goings on. He'll be shoulder to shoulder with the Brown Knights when the day comes I've no doubt.

You can say that, when you have no idea whosoever is behind this003.gif