Serious question but will probably get pelters.

But fc united of manchester arent even in the football league, the glazers are still in charge and man utd still play at old trafford infront of tens of thousands every week so u could argue the point that a bigger team than rangers have tried it and its not very succesful

To be honest, FC United of Manchester are even bigger wankers than the cunts from Old Swamp Trafford.

Their fans are a right bunch of shits.

You and me both mate, I've no idea. I think they would all be happy enough with him more or less if Walter and his consortium didn't stir things up with their bid.

I don't trust Green completely but I don't not trust him either, he deserves the benefit of the doubt in my opinion, at least until he does something that means he doesn't.

He is working under a great deal of pressure and alot of difficult situations are being thrown up that he probably didn't expect (like the whole of the spl and scottish football being against us) so he needs to work through these, getting on his back every two seconds isnt going to help the situation we're in at all.

Maybe some people would be happier if he changed his name!!

Needs to be looked at to be honest. As I said on another thread we've been caught wih our pants down too many times. Far from ideal I know but we should at the very least have a plan to do this if it comes down to it. Rangers are the support and we decide who The real Rangers are. No one else has that power. I'd rather we keep going as we were but I don't think having a plan with the requirements, rules, costs etc ready will harm us. Not having one just might. Not a happy thought but those have been few and far between these last few months.

Why don't we just start our own team? I mean what does Green own, a building (ibrox) albeit with a lot of history, a training ground and the intellectual property of Ranger Football Club. Why the fuck should we support his team, I mean really?

The only reason Rangers are a good investment for people like Green and all the other money grabbing scumbags out there is because it comes with hundreds of thousands of customers. Why are we playing to his tune so he can make a quick buck?

When Manchester Utd fans finally got sick of what the Glazers were doing with their club they found FC United of Manchester.

Why don't we, petition Walter, McCoist, Brown whoever to start a new team and play wherever.

There's a mexican standoff right now and ultimately we'll end up getting shafted because Greens desire to make money outweighs any sanction the SPL can throw at us.

We are the club, without us it doesn't exist and yet we have no power.

So why don't we start our own club?

This has to be a wind up!

Why don't we just start our own team? I mean what does Green own, a building (ibrox) albeit with a lot of history, a training ground and the intellectual property of Ranger Football Club. Why the fuck should we support his team, I mean really?

The only reason Rangers are a good investment for people like Green and all the other money grabbing scumbags out there is because it comes with hundreds of thousands of customers. Why are we playing to his tune so he can make a quick buck?

When Manchester Utd fans finally got sick of what the Glazers were doing with their club they found FC United of Manchester.

Why don't we, petition Walter, McCoist, Brown whoever to start a new team and play wherever.

There's a mexican standoff right now and ultimately we'll end up getting shafted because Greens desire to make money outweighs any sanction the SPL can throw at us.

We are the club, without us it doesn't exist and yet we have no power.

So why don't we start our own club?

Is this a joke?