Green Urges Fans To Unite.

Rangers chief executive Charles Green has urged supporters to back his consortium after protests took place outside Ibrox on Wednesday night.

"It's not right that a proportion of Rangers fans continue to attack my consortium and try to undermine our rescue plans," Green told BBC Scotland. "It's not right that every two weeks a Mel Gibson appears, delivers a Braveheart statement, then doesn't deliver anything."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe all these people that lapped up what John Brown said the other night.

Q: Who are your investors?

Bomber: ''You are the investors.''

Q: how much are you going to pay for the club?

Bomber: ''I will say to Charles Green, here's your pound back, now hand over the keys''

aye right bomber, the guy as spent millions of pounds and he's just going to hand the keys over to a bumbling buffoon for a quid.

My advice, stay off the booze Bomber, your statement the other night was nothing short of embarrassing.

I cant believe all these people that lapped up what John Brown said the other night.

Q: Who are your investors?

Bomber: ''You are the investors.''

Q: how much are you going to pay for the club?

Bomber: ''I will say to Charles Green, here's your pound back, now hand over the keys''

aye right bomber, the guy as spent millions of pounds and he's just going to hand the keys over to a bumbling buffoon for a quid.

My advice, stay off the booze Bomber, your statement the other night was nothing short of embarrassing.

It was £2uk.gifmaybe that's why brown failed uk.gif

We have to be very careful here. Yes we would like answers to every question we have as the last year has been hellish but lets not forget Green and his consortium were the only ones willing and able to attempt to get the club back on track. Chase them out on scaremongering offering no real reason to distrust these men is dangerous, can we all honestly say we would trust those who have failed to do a job for The Rangers going by their methods in the last few months?

Be careful what we wish for comes to mind.

Here here chairman. Stark choice is we need to get behind the club and it's rescue. This constant hounding of Green serves no purpose but to sow more seeds of disunity between fans and fans groups. I dunno if Greens all he says but he's the hand we've been dealt. With the mhedia digging into his life anything untoward surely would have been uncovered. He keeps answering things and some keep asking for more. I just want my club to survive this.

Never fully understood this whole green saga

He comes in and makes sure the club is still alive and fighting

But some rangers don't seem that grateful ?

Rangers chief executive Charles Green has urged supporters to back his consortium after protests took place outside Ibrox on Wednesday night.

"It's not right that a proportion of Rangers fans continue to attack my consortium and try to undermine our rescue plans," Green told BBC Scotland. "It's not right that every two weeks a Mel Gibson appears, delivers a Braveheart statement, then doesn't deliver anything."

Absolutely brilliant analogy from our owner.

And he's 100% correct.

People should do what he did - put up or shut up!

And two wrongs rarely make another right.

Slagging fans with the club at heart who clearly don't trust you isn't helping anyone, Mr. Green. It's one of your jobs to build trust - an intention you publicly declared.

Laying into supporters who felt compelled to come out and show you their concern is only adding fuel to the fire.

Doubt isn't a crime.