This Bear

Albertz-89

The CVA was possible, just not probable to anyone who had an idea of HMRC's thinking, which Im sure Charles Green did not.

Who's to say we aren't looking at players? We haven't even got a league to play in but the playing staff turned up for training; if they are doing their jobs in those circumstances why is it so hard to believe the scouting network wouldn't be the same?

He claimed under TUPE that the players would have to transfer, most of the legal experts that have had a say on the matter since last week have said the same thing. Also, considering the players who left were behaving as if they were transferring, ie, using club facilities and services, it looks like Green may have a pretty strong case. Or Rangers have a pretty strong, I should say.

Browns men werent going to pay Naismith 15 grand a week to pay in the 3rd Div. so Green, Brown or Blue Knights it doesnt matter; those players were motivated by money and would have left regardless.

You make a decent defence of mr green, but the facts and reality tell a different story. :sherlock:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i might have missed this in another thread but i blame D&P for the cva nonesense after all any good administrator should have known that hmrc would reject a cva as it seems to be there stated policy to reject all attempts at a cva where they are the major creditor

You make a decent defence of mr green, but the facts and reality tell a different story. :sherlock:

First of all I am not defending Charles Green. I dont know enough about the man to judge him either way.

The issues you talk about are hardly black and white.

You didn't mention the one lie he actually told that no-one can defend: he said someone was an investor and that person denied any association with Green or his consortium.

The CVA was possible, just not probable to anyone who had an idea of HMRC's thinking, which Im sure Charles Green did not.

Who's to say we aren't looking at players? We haven't even got a league to play in but the playing staff turned up for training; if they are doing their jobs in those circumstances why is it so hard to believe the scouting network wouldn't be the same?

He claimed under TUPE that the players would have to transfer, most of the legal experts that have had a say on the matter since last week have said the same thing. Also, considering the players who left were behaving as if they were transferring, ie, using club facilities and services, it looks like Green may have a pretty strong case. Or Rangers have a pretty strong, I should say.

Browns men werent going to pay Naismith 15 grand a week to pay in the 3rd Div. so Green, Brown or Blue Knights it doesnt matter; those players were motivated by money and would have left regardless.

Did one of our head scouts not resign? And is the other one still on the payroll?

First of all I am not defending Charles Green. I dont know enough about the man to judge him either way.

The issues you talk about are hardly black and white.

You didn't mention the one lie he actually told that no-one can defend: he said someone was an investor and that person denied any association with Green or his consortium.

Aye, the thing about the investor was a joke. I think this man had invested in the youth setup pre-green and he tried to claim him as an investor. He stinks. Its shocking how many bears trust him.

Aye, the thing about the investor was a joke. I think this man had invested in the youth setup pre-green and he tried to claim him as an investor. He stinks. Its shocking how many bears trust him.

Actually, Green was just liberal with the truth on that one. The gentlemen in question invested money in Murray Park but allowed Green to use the money for the CVA instead. He then denied being part of the consortium.

Like I said, it was sneaky of Green but no less than I would expect from someone from the business world. They are all snakes mate, some are better at hiding it than others.

Whoever is owner of the club you can bet there will be some things said and done that a normal person such as you and I, would think dishonest.

Dont know about either of them myself green came from nowhere and got whytes shares no probem and then put in a token cva bid which had no chance of being accepted

nothing against john brown but come on he is not a major money man who is backing him and why is he not out in front more shady shit

Actually, Green was just liberal with the truth on that one. The gentlemen in question invested money in Murray Park but allowed Green to use the money for the CVA instead. He then denied being part of the consortium.

Like I said, it was sneaky of Green but no less than I would expect from someone from the business world. They are all snakes mate, some are better at hiding it than others.

Whoever is owner of the club you can bet there will be some things said and done that a normal person such as you and I, would think dishonest.

I agree, they are all mostly snakey. But i trust our own snakes just a little more than a stranger from a foreign country (tu)

I agree, they are all mostly snakey. But i trust our own snakes just a little more than a stranger from a foreign country (tu)

what you mean like Craig Whyte, David Murray, Martin Bain?

Our own are two fucking thick and retarded to run a football club both as a buisness and a football club we need outside investment from people with the knowledge how to and the board currently in place will know more that the thickos like Brown. THe CVA put forward by Green and co was still far more than anyone else put forward and why didn't Brown and his backers put forward a bid before liquidation if they were so keen to save Rangers.

I agree. Rangers need a stable base before we can move on. I'm getting sick of people coming forward now the dirty work is done and claiming they can save the club. Only we can save the club. If we don't pull together and back Mr Green who said he will not sell. What's to stop him pulling the plug and blaming us for not buying season tickets. Mr Green is not going away. Time to back The Glorious Glasgow Rangers. WATP.

what you mean like Craig Whyte, David Murray, Martin Bain?

Our own are two fucking thick and retarded to run a football club both as a buisness and a football club we need outside investment from people with the knowledge how to and the board currently in place will know more that the thickos like Brown. THe CVA put forward by Green and co was still far more than anyone else put forward and why didn't Brown and his backers put forward a bid before liquidation if they were so keen to save Rangers.

What a disgusting way to describe your own people. I would hardly call murray, whyte and bain Rangers men. The cva put forward bt green was a fckn sham. Just like the next 6 months will be a sham, until he fcks off with the silver and we are back to square one.

What a disgusting way to describe your own people. I would hardly call murray, whyte and bain Rangers men. The cva put forward bt green was a fckn sham. Just like the next 6 months will be a sham, until he fcks off with the silver and we are back to square one.

He may well fuck off with the silver but I believe he'll leave us with some silver in the bank and the trophy cabinet

My opinion on nationality isnt really relevant to Rangers, is it? Green chose his words very carefully today with all his braveheart pish. Get him tae fck. :5260:

I think we're gonna have to get used to Green ruffling a few feathers within our support through what he says/does

My opinion on nationality isnt really relevant to Rangers, is it? Green chose his words very carefully today with all his braveheart pish. Get him tae fck. :5260:

Why all the foreigner talk if you don't think its relevant. It clearly has some kind of bearing, otherwise you wouldn't mention his nationality.

Why all the foreigner talk if you don't think its relevant. It clearly has some kind of bearing, otherwise you wouldn't mention his nationality.

Its relevent to the point that he knows fck all about is. He hadnt even heard of Davie Cooper. :praise:. Hes playing a dangerous game with this braveheart patter. I can be xenophobic because im just a random on the internet. Him on the other hand, has a great responsibility to not be a cunt, and shame our club.

Well it's true and the ones who can run a buisness i.e Jim McColl are to fucking tight and won't spend any of it on the club they supposedly love, Brown had proven by his actions he is a fucking thicko who is damaging Rangers even more. The CVA put forward was more than anything Brown put forward so don't critisise Green for something and then give your braindead pal Brown a pass on it. Whever you would call them Rangers men or not Whyte, Bain and Murray were supposed Rangers men and they fucked up, Naismith, McGregor etc... were supposed Rangers men they walked away for a bit of extra money. You can't pick and choose who you think are Rangers men and then pretend they aren't when they do something you don't like.

We need far more than just Rangers men at the helm we need people with the vision to take us forward, invest in youth development, change up our style of play etc... Bomber Brown is to thick for that we will just end up continuing to buying old washed up players in their late 20's early 30's and end up in the same position sometime in the future.

Oh and please tell me how Green can possibly make any money from us? i'll tell you the only way would be to build us back up and sell us on to someone else at a profit there is no other feasible way of making any significant money from us. Green hasn't told any major lies and he has revealed the vast majority of his backers and has paid the players wages on time from his own pocket (or his consortiums). You have absoloutley no evidence backing up your claim that he is just going to shaft us and if you believe everything Bomber Brown and his egotistical pals on FollowFollow tells you then you are as thick as he is.