Legends clouded views

After reading Mols's column in the paper it's becoming apparent that one "braveheart" call to the legends and they jump on the bandwagon no questions asked!?

I'm sick of these wannabe consortiums showing up AFTER the CVA failed dangling shiny talismans in front of us such as Walter only to dazzle us and rally support for groups with nothing but words.

Are we that stupid?

1000 season ticket sales! You tell me

We dont do walking away <--- remember that well all these people withholding season ticket renewals should hang your head in shame, call yourself rangers fans? You as much a rangers fan as naisey when the going gets tough the tough fuck off and leave you to it!

Glasgow Rangers Till I DIE!!!!

Green at least came forward with the cash, but to be honest, don't think the WS consortium wanted the name of being the people that put Rangers into liquidation.

None of them did. They wanted someone else to do the hard work for them, take a 10% return for their troubles, and hand over the keys.

Until Green comes clean and tells us who owns the club,who his backers are and what he has planned for the club i ain't got 500 quid to throw at another fuckin criminal.

all of which he has told you - I assume you st cash is on its way

We dont do walking away <--- remember that well all these people withholding season ticket renewals should hang your head in shame, call yourself rangers fans? You as much a rangers fan as naisey when the going gets tough the tough fuck off and leave you to it!

Sorry mate but this is a joke of a statement. So im not a true Rangers fan because I don't want us to end up even more fucked than we are if Green turns out to be another Whyte? We don't even know whats happening yet re division etc. I like most am not doing a Paysmith and walking away, far from it, if its the Whyte and Mckay Stage Coach league I'll still follow Rangers but if we just throw money at this again blindly we are leaving ourselves open for another nightmare situation and to be honest I'm not prepared to go though another episode like this, it has been brutal.

Your choice is to renew just now without finding out anymore and that's fine, that's your choice and your opinion but that does not make you any more of a fan than the rest of us who have followed Rangers through thick and thin for years and spent countless thousands of pounds who want some answers before potentially buying into another scam artist.

I'm not saying Green is another Whyte and I agree the likes of Brown etc are probably not helping the situation coming forward with all this stuff now but we need more clarity from someone or somewhere. The constant chairman/green/sevco statements are fine and well worded but Whytes statements were as well.