What is the view of Rangers Media on Charles Green?

KGER1872

I was just looking to get the general opinion of Green from this site. I've only recently registered for RM, been on FF for a couple of years but the place is awash with taigs and it seems if you don't toe the party line then you are either banned or accused of being a taig yourself.

The general opinion on there seems to be that Green is a conman and we have to do everything we can to get him out. Now I'm not going to say that I trust the guy, he has to earn that, but am I the only person who thinks that protesting against Green and refusing to back the club might actually do more harm than good? Am I the only person that wants to go and see Rangers no matter who is in charge?

As I said, just looking to get a fresh perspective on our current predicament as looking at FF you would think it was all over.

Yesterday, the poll was 82% in favour of getting behind Charles Green.

Read into that what you will.

I can't see any major reasons why not, at the end of the day what choice do we have. On FF they seem determined to have a dream scenarion of Rangers men owning and running the club. That's all well and good but when there was a realistic chance of doing something the Rangers men were nowhere to be seen.

Once it was announced that it would be a newco scenario out they pop to fight over the remains.

I wonder what the current mood would have been had Walter not made a move, there wouldn't be the current cries to boycott season tickets.

I would have to say that I would be in favour of getting behind Green. He is the only one who has thusfar stepped up to the plate so I am willing to give him a chance.

Plenty on this forum stood 4 square behind Whyte when just about everyone else knew he was an out and out con man so I wouldn't read to much into the lovefest for Charlie.

He said he had a 20 man consortium. It was a lie

He said the players could not walk away from the Newco. It was a lie.

He said we had 19 targets, including 5 at Euro 2012. It was a lie.

He said Ian Hart was behind him. It was a lie.

He said we would have £30m+ in the bank by the end of July. I'll wager that's a lie too.

His PR skills are non-existent and we desperately need him out and replaced with Rangers men that know what we're all about and want to see the club back where it belongs.

Plenty on this forum stood 4 square behind Whyte when just about everyone else knew he was an out and out con man so I wouldn't read to much into the lovefest for Charlie.

He said we would have £30m+ in the bank by the end of July. I'll wager that's a lie too.

His PR skills are non-existent and we desperately need him out and replaced with Rangers men that know what we're all about and want to see the club back where it belongs.

If these "Rangers men" get thier fucking cheque books out then they can buy Rangers.

If these "Rangers men" had got thier fucking cheque books out when we were in administration, they could own us right now.

If these "Rangers men" showed even half as much action as they do talking they maybe they would change my mind.

Bluster from "Rangers men" that either have no cash, or are not willing to spend cash on a club that these "Rangers men" love so fucking much.

...He tells lots and lots of lies and cannot be trusted and likes to play the "gruff and honest to god...Yorkshire card". He also has some mysterious investors who have never stepped forward to speak up and thir very existence is indeed in doubt. He has apparently dubious Lebanese businessmen on board like Mr. Haddad and Mr. Kaisar who are not even known in Lebanon... And he will do anything to try and make a fast buck but don't be conned again... Our winning a football league in the bigoted republic of Scotland is a irrelevance at the moment. So, when Charlie cannot make a buck for his mysterious investors they will soon cut their losses as long as they make a little bit of profit...

If these "Rangers men" get thier fucking cheque books out then they can buy Rangers.

If these "Rangers men" had got thier fucking cheque books out when we were in administration, they could own us right now.

If these "Rangers men" showed even half as much action as they do talking they maybe they would change my mind.

Bluster from "Rangers men" that either have no cash, or are not willing to spend cash on a club that these "Rangers men" love so fucking much.

Got to say I agree with you. Plenty of Rangers men have stood at the sidelines and shouted about what they are going to do but none of them have actually done anything.

When Walter came out, whilst I was annoyed that it had taken until that point, I would have loved for his consortium to take over. But like the blue knights before them they wanted to get the club on the cheap.

Now we have Bomber rabble rousing on the doorsteps of Ibrox demanding to see documentation and the likes. He's went strangely quiet in the last couple of days.

No when our club needed them these Rangers men didn't step up. Charles Green and his consortium did so for that at least they get my backing.

The site itself doesn't have an official stance on the club ownership.

We're open and objective, although it would seem a vast majority of the members back Charles Green (myself included).

I'm sorry I've been posting on follow follow for the last couple of years, do you care to explain what that is like to me? :D

I was just looking to get the general opinion of Green from this site. I've only recently registered for RM, been on FF for a couple of years but the place is awash with taigs and it seems if you don't toe the party line then you are either banned or accused of being a taig yourself.

The general opinion on there seems to be that Green is a conman and we have to do everything we can to get him out. Now I'm not going to say that I trust the guy, he has to earn that, but am I the only person who thinks that protesting against Green and refusing to back the club might actually do more harm than good? Am I the only person that wants to go and see Rangers no matter who is in charge?

As I said, just looking to get a fresh perspective on our current predicament as looking at FF you would think it was all over.

no bud you are not alone I'm same as you we've got to give him a chance and let him try to get us back where we belong

Definitely this. As I keep going on about, he is not defending the name of my club in public, letting all and sundry have a go at us.

I'm willing to give him a chance since the so called Rangers men have constantly fucked about and not made a serious bid and won't even invest and buy a percentage of the club. Plus bomber in the papers with that old guys money was a shit stunt imo. Dunno if Greens the real deal but he has put the money in. They said he wouldn't pay wages and he did.

Definitely this. As I keep going on about, he is not defending the name of my club in public, letting all and sundry have a go at us.

Murray was the one who started allowing the press and any cunt to have a pop. What makes you think Green can stop years of rot in a few weeks?