dirty bastrard

So calling you a Celtic fan is bigoted?

I think the validity of your opinion is being called into question, on the subject of Rangers, as they believe you are one of them.

I just looked up bigot and nowhere does it say discounting someones opinion as biased is bigoted.

Hate to tell you mate but throwing words like bigot and sectarian around with no real reason is something that they do.

read the replies first b4 u start trying to defend yourself

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no. but this does.

Well that can only mean one thing.

You were molested as a child by your local priest.

and

I remember when timposters used to put up a bit of a fight. Nowadays its like shagging weans in a chapel, I mean shooting fish in a barrell.

plus u said

Give us a link to wherever the gibberish in your OP was posted and you'll be 'left alone'. yet u continue to annoy me

so fuck off

No thats simply stating that you were the victim of sexual abuse as a child. If I had said that was because you were a roman catholic then yes. That would be sectarian. However because it was implied because you were a supporter of celtic football club then its not sectarian.

idk if this is your first post in this thread but im talking to the people who have said some pretty bad stuff in this thread

Not only can't you write, but now, you show you cant read.

I have added quite a few posts on this thread, mainly condemning your total lack of spelling.

I have also said "some pretty bad stuff" about you.

I won't ask you to look back throughout this thread as it would take up my (and other bears) valuable time where we can be ripping the pish out of you.

read the replies first b4 u start trying to defend yourself

I didnt need to read the replies mate. You told me what you considered to have been bigoted comments: "They called me a Celtic fan".

Again I put it you, that in no way comes close to being bigoted.

Please read my replies before continuing to embarrass yourself and the rest of us, if indeed you are one of us.

does that mean that calling aberdeen fans 'sheep shaggers' is sectarian? or fans of hibs are junkies? Is that a asectarian slur in Scotland these days?

u r the only one who is trying soooooooooooo hard to wind me up and ur looking even more of an idiot every time you reply

I have added quite a few posts on this thread, mainly condemning your total lack of spelling.

I won't ask you to look back throughout this thread as it would take up my (and other bears) valuable time where we can be ripping the pish out of you.

well ur welcome anytime

u r the only one who is trying soooooooooooo hard to wind me up and ur looking even more of an idiot every time you reply

and judging by you're ever more ridiculous replies its working.

I' a bigot for saying you we're abused as a child because I think you are a celtic fan.

What bit of that sentence is sectarian?

I didnt need to read the replies mate. You told me what you considered to have been bigoted comments: "They called me a Celtic fan".

Again I put it you, that in no way comes close to being bigoted.

Please read my replies before continuing to embarrass yourself and the rest of us, if indeed you are one of us.

when did i say that did i say that to every exact word. and dont act stupid how is that bigoted a 5 year old would know that

:BELM:

u said by a priest thats pretty sectarian even if it is true

more than the Roman Catholic church have priests (and peadophile ones at that), If you decided I meant catholic ones because I implied they were peadophiles doesn't that make YOU the bigot?

Can you be sectarian against every religion at the same time? Like if i said Fuck God. Who gets offended first?

when did i say that did i say that to every exact word. and dont act stupid how is that bigoted a 5 year old would know that

read the rest of the thread im talking to the bigots that are saying im a celtic fan

As I already said, I looked up the word bigot, It doesn't say anything about calling someone a fan of a certain team being the definition of bigoted.

In fact, assuming that someone is a bigot due to their allegiances to a football team, religion or political ethos is closer to being bigoted, than what has been said to you.

A five year old could have figured that out, which begs the question: why cant you?

No thats simply stating that you were the victim of sexual abuse as a child. If I had said that was because you were a roman catholic then yes. That would be sectarian. However because it was implied because you were a supporter of celtic football club then its not sectarian.

aye it fucking does ya idoit im reporting you know ya fanny

cause u insutled me and my mum in another thread

u said by a priest thats pretty sectarian even if it is true

A factual statement about the likelihood of someone that belongs to the Catholic church being morally corrupt in some way is now sectarian?

So, saying black people live in Africa is racist.

Using your logic of course.