dirty bastrard

causeu think u know it all ya wank. everything in this thread is there 4 the people to decide whether im a member of a secret society of celtic fans under the ground at the barras hellbent on converting rangers fans buy minipulationt the rangers media forum with fake post of fake youtube account with a fake argument. theres ur fucking book

I for one will be looking for a copy of this shit

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

causeu think u know it all ya wank. everything in this thread is there 4 the people to decide whether im a member of a secret society of celtic fans under the ground at the barras hellbent on converting rangers fans buy minipulationt the rangers media forum with fake post of fake youtube account with a fake argument. theres ur fucking book

Id read it (tu)

The Mhorlocks? :ph34r:

SS Celtic fans from the barras,trying to convert Rangers fans "buy minipulationt the rangers media forum" :lol: :lol:

hmmm sounds like a best seller (tu)

this has to be a wind up no one is this thick,not even a taig

I have no idea why that would annoy a Rangers supporters.

I for one am glad that the Irish (the real Irish I mean) are seeing this institution for what it is. They're not too fond of the IRA anymore either.

Right,it's only the plastic fannies I mean paddies in Scotland that still prattle about the ra. Assholes.

Maybae to end the book they find that "sporting integrity" is actually buried deep under roslyn chapel!!!

There's me thinking this was going to be a 'serious investigation into a secretive and powerful underground order' out to demolish Scotland's finest footballing institution not a fairytale!

I have no idea why that would annoy a Rangers supporters.

I for one am glad that the Irish (the real Irish I mean) are seeing this institution for what it is. They're not too fond of the IRA anymore either.

i thought u were trying to be smart. my mums irsh catholic descent and my grandad on my dads side has irish roots as well

i thought u were trying to be smart. my mums irsh catholic descent and my grandad on my dads side has irish roots as well

As is my mums entire family. Doesn't mean I can't hold the opinion that the Catholic Church (particularly in the Republic of Ireland) has covered up the systematic sexual molestation of children.