This has to stop !

Ace

The lies, rumour and innuendo surrounding CG is both amazing and distressing.

Does he have questions to answer ... Of course and we would be fools to not pose these and demand answers to them but the constant sniping & backstabbing against him is scandalous and I believe counter-productive to letting the club and it's support move forward and beyond this whole situation.

Those who wish to buy the club aren't just negotiating in the background, they are using the support, pulling on heart strings and using our passion for the club to sway opinion but they are also using it as emotional blackmail, they using it to undermine CG and his consortium by using the rumour mill, casting doubt over every part of the new owners scheme to rebuild the club.

If they want to help the club, they either shit or get of the pan. There are too many people who want to have a say in the club but are happy to stand in the background, throwing Chinese whispers to all within earshot rather than actually step up to the plate, firmly and properly.

I want this over, I want this finalised. We NEED to have closure but how can we ever get that with all the bickering between parties, all the 'he said ... she said' has to stop because If it continues our club will die, of this I have no doubt.

If those other parties out there really feel that CG is wrong, do something tangible about it otherwise let him and us get on with the day to day business of moving the club on.

The lies, rumour and innuendo surrounding CG is both amazing and distressing.

Does he have questions to answer ... Of course and we would be fools to not pose these and demand answers to them but the constant sniping & backstabbing against him is scandalous and I believe counter-productive to letting the club and it's support move forward and beyond this whole situation.

Those who wish to buy the club aren't just negotiating in the background, they are using the support, pulling on heart strings and using our passion for the club to sway opinion but they are also using it as emotional blackmail, they using it to undermine CG and his consortium by using the rumour mill, casting doubt over every part of the new owners scheme to rebuild the club.

If they want to help the club, they either shit or get of the pan. There are too many people who want to have a say in the club but are happy to stand in the background, throwing Chinese whispers to all within earshot rather than actually step up to the plate, firmly and properly.

I want this over, I want this finalised. We NEED to have closure but how can we ever get that with all the bickering between parties, all the 'he said ... she said' has to stop because If it continues our club will die, of this I have no doubt.

If those other parties out there really feel that CG is wrong, do something tangible about it otherwise let him and us get on with the day to day business of moving the club on.

What he said (tu)

I'm sick of reading arguments from both sides, just wanting it all to end, there are, asi see it, 3 options on the table:

1. come together and make a great club better

2. make a move and become the new owner

3. shut up and let the current owner do what he plans

Whatever option is chosen, I just want them to pick one.

In business, not making a decision can hurt more than making the wrong one.

For us to be successful, every penny made must go back into the club....it has to be ran as a non profit org....but must also live within its means......CG & co are in it to make money.....the rangers men are in it to enable us to return to our rightful standing within the game.....all is fair in love, war and business. rest assured CG has not had done to him as yet what he has done to others in previous business deals.....he is shrewd ruthless and emotionless when it comes to making money.....Rangers is just another money making vehicle for him and his investors, so forgive me for wanting better than the above for my Great Club and my fellow Bears!

For us to be successful, every penny made must go back into the club....it has to be ran as a non profit org....but must also live within its means......CG & co are in it to make money.....the rangers men are in it to enable us to return to our rightful standing within the game.....all is fair in love, war and business. rest assured CG has not had done to him as yet what he has done to others in previous business deals.....he is shrewd ruthless and emotionless when it comes to making money.....Rangers is just another money making vehicle for him and his investors, so forgive me for wanting better than the above for my Great Club and my fellow Bears!

he will make his money when Rangers are sold, and he will sell rangers when they are either in a better state in a few years or when he gets a good enough offer now.

I have no issue with that at all.

Tell them to show us the Money, and get a deal done then, only then, can they shout about Green, and his Co. So pass the word ,tell the so called Rangers Men to put their Short Arms, in their fucking Deep Pockets, and get the Deal done or else just Piss off before our Club is Destroyed by them.

Its not good for the Club ,and if they want the Club, they need to stop Stirring the Shit and keep away from the Papers. And no Earls Please .

I agree with most of your statement Ace.

But id rather have Rangers men who will put the money back into the club than share it with investors.

Would you pay 20m ?

8.7m was already offered, NO DEAL....

Lets see if he accepts new improved offer this week.

he will make his money when Rangers are sold, and he will sell rangers when they are either in a better state in a few years or when he gets a good enough offer now.

I have no issue with that at all.

We will be in the wilderness for years and or potentially back into administration under Green and co, if they run us for 3 years until we return to the top flight.....all that operating cost will be added to what they want as a profit. If they do a share offer they will pocket the money raised, however if Walter and co to a share offer thee money raised will be invested in the club......why is it so difficult for some Bears to see the BIG Difference?

Tell them to show us the Money, and get a deal done then, only then, can they shout about Green, and his Co. So pass the word ,tell the so called Rangers Men to put their Short Arms, in their fucking Deep Pockets, and get the Deal done or else just Piss off before our Club is Destroyed by them.

Its not good for the Club ,and if they want the Club, they need to stop Stirring the Shit and keep away from the Papers. And no Earls Please .

We will be in the wilderness for years and or potentially back into administration under Green and co, if they run us for 3 years until we return to the top flight.....all that operating cost will be added to what they want as a profit. If they do a share offer they will pocket the money raised, however if Walter and co to a share offer thee money raised will be invested in the club......why is it so difficult for some Bears to see the BIG Difference?

FFS Tell them to cough up then, and we can Move on,Show us the Money.Do a Deal with Green then and get this done ,or tell them to shut up.

FFS Tell them to cough up then, and we can Move on,Show us the Money.Do a Deal with Green then and get this done ,or tell them to shut up.

Doing a deal can take time, there are moves afoot presently that affect value and therefore must be negotiated, money saved in a purchase from Green will be of benefit to Rangers. Be Patient, have you never negotiated on a house purchase, a car purchase or a business purchase? first to blink loses!

I see there are more conflicting stories about the reasons behind todays meeting not happening.

From Brown: Malcolm Murray cancelled it !!

From Rangers: it's not been cancelled, just rescheduled.

The question is, which is it?? While both sides partake in more of "he said .... she said" the Rangers support pulls itself apart even further, both taking up battle lines, both becoming more entrenched.

While the above is happening those who want to destroy us, sit back, pissing themselves laughing, as we do a better job of that than they ever could.

Sun Tsu's 'Art of War' says the best way to defeat an enemy is to divide and conquer and by god, he was right !!!

there are no 'rangers men' in the club - ( oh except our season ticket holding chairman!! ) and until a'rangers man puts some real cash up then we should be backing ' our' custodian. it's a simple point that some people fail to grasp!