Can you believe it?

Yea and that's just off the field.

Doubt he'll get on it much m8.

I hope you are talking about Whitaker and not the OP. Unless of course the OP is into that sort of thing?

laugh.gif

Its beyond belief isn't it.

Hate the cunt for what he has done and said recently.

But he gave me and my pals the gloriest of glory nights in the Jose arvalade in Lisbon. Hes not shit, just didnt try hard enough often enough, will fit in well in England with that attitude with all the other primadonnas.

If Messi had scored that goal, it would have been the best ever, but for us bears no matter how great it was, and it was, it's nowhere near Cooper putting Aitken on his arse with a swift movement of his left boot, before sliding dynamite in to score the classiest goal in OF history for Rangers.

No Surrender

Rab

But he gave me and my pals the gloriest of glory nights in the Jose arvalade in Lisbon. Hes not shit, just didnt try hard enough often enough, will fit in well in England with that attitude with all the other primadonnas.

If Messi had scored that goal, it would have been the best ever, but for us bears no matter how great it was, and it was, it's nowhere near Cooper putting Aitken on his arse with a swift movement of his left boot, before sliding dynamite in to score the classiest goal in OF history for Rangers.

No Surrender

Rab

That was indeed a truly stunning goal.............recall a midweek at Ibrox years and years ago against hivs......was in the Enclosure and Coop was right on the touchline in front of the dugout.........was a wet night and the ball was played at a fair pace towrds him John Brownlee (a good bluenose) came sliding into Coop.....Coop flicked the ball straight up into the air.......brownlee slide right by him and under the ball and as it dropped Coop played the ball on the volley through to Gordon Smith to run onto it and score a fine goal,

No Surrender

Rab

He also cost us millions in Malmo with pure petulance.

There, Lisbon cancelled out already.

That was indeed a truly stunning goal.............recall a midweek at Ibrox years and years ago against hivs......was in the Enclosure and Coop was right on the touchline in front of the dugout.........was a wet night and the ball was played at a fair pace towrds him John Brownlee (a good bluenose) came sliding into Coop.....Coop flicked the ball straight up into the air.......brownlee slide right by him and under the ball and as it dropped Coop played the ball on the volley through to Gordon Smith to run onto it and score a fine goal,

He done exactly the same on The Govan side touchline v Hibs.