Thai Gers

No worries. I done nha trang and ho chih min, both looked exactly the same to me. Nothing in either of them. Dont really want tae go slagging the place off and changing your mind though. Just thought you should know.

It was Ho Chi Minh I was looking at but your not the first to say it was not too good so I may give it a miss and spend my days mongering in Pattya

Ho Chi Minh is where the tunnels are - have't been but supposedly quite interesting. They also have shooting ranges there. Go with a wedge and ask for the RPG range. Guns you can fire everywhere, but grenades and the like are becoming less and less common.

Ho Chi Minh is where the tunnels are - have't been but supposedly quite interesting. They also have shooting ranges there. Go with a wedge and ask for the RPG range. Guns you can fire everywhere, but grenades and the like are becoming less and less common.

You have not been to the Possil range recently, have you? :happy:

We are not now and never have been Glasgow Rangers we are The Rangers.

FFS our own supporteres can't get our name correct.

I hate dickheads like you. Do you stand at the games screaming at the folk besides you because they refer to us as Glasgow Rangers in songs??

We are booking into the Areca lodge hotel In Pattya for 5 days to start and then just going to see where we end up we might do a trip to Phuket and thought maybe 3 days in Vietnam too, not sure about Vietnam as the reviews are not brilliant, walking street in Pattya was something else and Soi 6 was about as unreal as things can get lol

Five days in Pattaya is enough depending on why you are there for. Some nice beaches around about 20-30 minutws out of Pattaya.

DO NOT HIRE JET SKIS IN PATTAYA --- GOOGLE FOR MORE DETAILS

You can get cheap flights from Pattaya (Utapao - UTP) to Koh Samui which has gone downhill but which is still better than Phuket.

Three days for Vietnam you will not see anything -- it has lots to offer depending on what you are up for.

Tunnels are about one hour outside Saigion at Cu Chi --- been there -- fukkin amazing.

Someone mentioned guns - quite a few good shooting ranges around Pattaya.

I hate dickheads like you. Do you stand at the games screaming at the folk besides you because they refer to us as Glasgow Rangers in songs??

And you know what, I just love idiots who don't understand the correct name of the football club they claim to have supported all their life.

As you are only an occasional match supporter it may be of interest that there are no standing areas at Ibrox nowadays, when did you last go?

Also to anyone with even half a brain, using Glasgow Rangers in a song is totally different for lyrical reasons than using it in print.

Understand?

:wanker:

Five days in Pattaya is enough depending on why you are there for. Some nice beaches around about 20-30 minutws out of Pattaya.

DO NOT HIRE JET SKIS IN PATTAYA --- GOOGLE FOR MORE DETAILS

You can get cheap flights from Pattaya (Utapao - UTP) to Koh Samui which has gone downhill but which is still better than Phuket.

Three days for Vietnam you will not see anything -- it has lots to offer depending on what you are up for.

Tunnels are about one hour outside Saigion at Cu Chi --- been there -- fukkin amazing.

Someone mentioned guns - quite a few good shooting ranges around Pattaya.

Jet ski advice is bang on. Do not hire.

Koh Samet and Larn are good days out with great beaches.

Do not walk alone along Pattaya beach road late on at night.

Katoey alley for mugging.

A mugging and a bumming never make a great night out!!

So some say and I believe them

<cr>

Jet ski advice is bang on. Do not hire.

Koh Samet and Larn are good days out with great beaches.

Do not walk alone along Pattaya beach road late on at night.

Katoey alley for mugging.

A mugging and a bumming never make a great night out!!

So some say and I believe them

<cr>

Anyone can get over a hiding, no-one gets over a riding.

In Thailand you would need to be specific, just putting Rangers would mean nothing to them, as an aside im of to Thailand from the 28th of September for 18 days roll on !!!

you heading to koh samui ? pub called black jacks along chaweng road guy that owns it is a massive rangers fan, watched the first game of the season there last year.

you heading to koh samui ? pub called black jacks along chaweng road guy that owns it is a massive rangers fan, watched the first game of the season there last year.

Thanks mate, Im taking notes of all these places and will see what we can work into the time we have over there, much appreciated

Thanks mate, Im taking notes of all these places and will see what we can work into the time we have over there, much appreciated

no worries mate happy to help, you should definetly hit up full moon party though!! im sure others who have been will tell you its mental

The tunnels are Chu Chi? was there a few years back, when it get's to the part you have to squeeze through was my cue to exit..

I'd agree with the general advice to skip Vietnam.

If you really want to shoot guns and the like best place to go is Phnom Penh (imo) out at the airport and Cambodia is probably a better experience all round..well still a crazy shit hole of a place but kinda fun..

And you know what, I just love idiots who don't understand the correct name of the football club they claim to have supported all their life.

As you are only an occasional match supporter it may be of interest that there are no standing areas at Ibrox nowadays, when did you last go?

Also to anyone with even half a brain, using Glasgow Rangers in a song is totally different for lyrical reasons than using it in print.

Understand?

:wanker:

Well I am a season ticket holder, well at least I was last year so I made it to a few games, thanks