Can see this situation developing...

AGM_72

Aye okay,kick me when I'm down. Queue up and have a shot. I'm a doddery, old fool. I get it. :)

Kicking folk when they're down seems to be the done thing in Scotland these days!

I tend to agree though, I don't see a compromise being made because for Green to be successful, and in turn make himself and ourselves money, us being hamstrung for the next few years doesn't fit that agenda.

The SFL should flatly refuse to vote until the shitebags at the spl have voted and made that vote known, absolute shitebags with not one iota of integrity or courage.

Agreed - they sure are displaying a tremendous amount of incompetence, ineptitude and a worldclass level of spinelessness!

Here's the script:

SPL postpone vote

SFL reject plans for Div1

SPL accept us into league

SFA grants membership

SPL relegate us to Div1

BOOM THERES YER SPORTIN INTEGRITY

That seems to be how the SPL want to work it... but until they vote us out, what do the SFL vote on?

I think the SFL clubs will refuse to vote first.

If the SPL had any sense, they would vote today:

- rule out entirely SFL3

- vote for SFL1

- second choice of SPL if SFL reject SFL1

Then when SFL reject SFL1, the SPL can say the SFL voted us back into the SPL, it was all the fault of the SFL.

That doesn't make sense though, the SPL can't vote on SFL matters...

Fellow bears on here and in the real World are saying that Green and Murray bent over and let the SPL clubs have a good poke but I wonder if you could step back a moment and consider that these guys may have done the best thing possible for The Rangers FC. Could it be that these so called idiots, have played a blinder and improved our legal case?

Green and Murray apologised for the actions of the oldco and those who ran it into the ground. They apologised for what the oldco brought upon Scottish football and what they brought upon the SPL teams. Not once, that I read or heard, did they mention that THEY themselves were sorry for anything that the club had done or they had done!

the whole of Scottish football is now having to live with the consequences of the irresponsible actions of the previous regime at Ibrox which led the club to liquidation.
That said, all of us within the Rangers family are acutely aware that events at our club, brought about by people who are no longer here, have triggered a crisis in Scottish football.
On behalf of the new board of directors, I apologise unreservedly to all for the distress, disruption and difficulty inflicted on the football community, caused entirely by the actions of people who failed miserably to act responsibly during their stewardship of Rangers.

Now, if I am correct, and this is a thread on theories :rolleyes: . I reckon the SPL have been forced into this postponement because of our representatives actions, Green and Murray. They have been quoted in visual and printed media, stating their sorrow and regret for the actions of the previous regime. This, in my opinion, has forced the SFA and SPL to realise that their possible sanctions would not stand up in a court of law and therefore, the postponement is to allow time to address that, rather than wait for the SFL to vote first.

You may hear of Doncaster or Regan meeting with the SFL but in my theory, that will be purely to cool the water over the recent document that was sent out to them. I would not be surprised either, to hear later this week, that Green and Murray are taking the SFA to court if the possiple sanctions are not addressed.

One thing to note: The SFA and the SPL may become tangled up in the criminal investigations into Craig Whyte's purchase of Rangers FC Plc, as they were the governing bodies of Scottish Football and League, respectively, at the time. All the bleating about Rangers being culpable for investigating a new buyer has always been laughed at by Rangers fans as the board had no control over an 85% share, but the governing bodies should have done more. Would the SFA and SPL then need a friend at The Rangers FC, to help smooth the water? Only if you lift these stupid sanctions!

Blinder in my book or am I just blind? Time will tell.

I know people have said Doncaster has ruled out division 3 but what are his reasons for saying this?

Obviously he's thinking about the financial implications this would have but surely that is not a valid reason for stopping us going to div 3?

Fellow bears on here and in the real World are saying that Green and Murray bent over and let the SPL clubs have a good poke but I wonder if you could step back a moment and consider that these guys may have done the best thing possible for The Rangers FC. Could it be that these so called idiots, have played a blinder and improved our legal case?

Green and Murray apologised for the actions of the oldco and those who ran it into the ground. They apologised for what the oldco brought upon Scottish football and what they brought upon the SPL teams. Not once, that I read or heard, did they mention that THEY themselves were sorry for anything that the club had done or they had done!

Now, if I am correct, and this is a thread on theories :rolleyes: . I reckon the SPL have been forced into this postponement because of our representatives actions, Green and Murray. They have been quoted in visual and printed media, stating their sorrow and regret for the actions of the previous regime. This, in my opinion, has forced the SFA and SPL to realise that their possible sanctions would not stand up in a court of law and therefore, the postponement is to allow time to address that, rather than wait for the SFL to vote first.

You may hear of Doncaster or Regan meeting with the SFL but in my theory, that will be purely to cool the water over the recent document that was sent out to them. I would not be surprised either, to hear later this week, that Green and Murray are taking the SFA to court if the possiple sanctions are not addressed.

One thing to note: The SFA and the SPL may become tangled up in the criminal investigations into Craig Whyte's purchase of Rangers FC Plc, as they were the governing bodies of Scottish Football and League, respectively, at the time. All the bleating about Rangers being culpable for investigating a new buyer has always been laughed at by Rangers fans as the board had no control over an 85% share, but the governing bodies should have done more. Would the SFA and SPL then need a friend at The Rangers FC, to help smooth the water? Only if you lift these stupid sanctions!

Blinder in my book or am I just blind? Time will tell.

That would really be something, hope your right mate.