Bomber putting fresh bid in Monday

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the title says,from very good source,no more details as of yet.

Unless you have on video or audio saying "I'm putting a new bid for Rangers in on Monday" everyone is going to take your comment with a pinch of salt.

Regardless, only like 10% would actually welcome a bid from Brown now. We have under a month till the new season starts and he is derailing us with this pish. LET GREEN GET ON WITH HIS FUCKING JOB.

Unless you have on video or audio saying "I'm putting a new bid for Rangers in on Monday" everyone is going to take your comment with a pinch of salt.

Regardless, only like 10% would actually welcome a bid from Brown now. We have under a month till the new season starts and he is derailing us with this pish. LET GREEN GET ON WITH HIS FUCKING JOB.

Do take it with a pinch of salt, but cwoodloyal has come up trumps many a time before.

No surprise really. Goram told everyone earlier today live on Sky.

Now can we find out who is behind Bomber? Does he really have tims backing his bid? This is key for me.

Goram said a bid would be put in sometime next week,i'm just telling you it will be Monday for clarity.

ffs this is just getting beyond the joke, Bomber does not have the financial backing to buy Rangers if he did he would put up and shut up, he is damaging our club now with this fuckin pish, Greens consortium own Rangers lets start getting him some cash flow to do what he needs to do and thats getting us playing football this season

Goram said a bid would be put in sometime next week,i'm just telling you it will be Monday for clarity.

No probs. (tu) Lets hope you and he is correct and Brown knows the price and offers what is needed. Now can you tell me, are there any tims behind Browns bid?

For who? Ffs it's dimple, just say who and we can make our minds up.

Also I read earlier no names due to the fear what the press will dig up, now thats startling.

No probs. (tu) Lets hope you and he is correct and Brown knows the price and offers what is needed. Now can you tell me, are there any tims behind Browns bid?

I really cant answer that,all I know is that McKenna is no longer involved,Bomber has already stated this.

I'm assuming its bullshit, but i got a text saying bomber is the front man for a group containing; Goram and Gazza.

i hope to fuck its bullshit anyway, can you imagine.

the three that have been ridiculed for drinking, do you have a point?

this, the thought of a tim buying out club is just too outrageous and this is when we would get civil unrest.