SPL TV? HAHHAHAH

In the Raith Rovers statement the thing that made me laugh and sick at the same time :mutley:

"...set out the potentially positive impact of negotiating replacement contracts with other broadcasters or alternatively the much mentioned possibility of launching

SPL TV

(which we understand could have been launched within a matter of months). "

I honestly don't know anymore if these guys are really that stupid or are taking piss?

Yeah I am sure SKY can't f***** wait for the Raith Rovers vs Livingston, the viewing figures would be staggering :000000082:

I would love us to be in DIV 1 and absolutely slaughter Rovers, that would be brilliant, this clown is just that a clown who keeps embarrassing himself :gaids:

In the Raith Rovers statement the thing that made me laugh and sick at the same time :mutley:

"...set out the potentially positive impact of negotiating replacement contracts with other broadcasters or alternatively the much mentioned possibility of launching

SPL TV

(which we understand could have been launched within a matter of months). "

I honestly don't know anymore if these guys are really that stupid or are taking piss?

Yeah I am sure SKY can't f***** wait for the Raith Rovers vs Livingston, the viewing figures would be staggering :000000082:

I would love us to be in DIV 1 and absolutely slaughter Rovers, that would be brilliant, this clown is just that a clown who keeps embarrassing himself :gaids:

This would seem to be in line with what I heard yesterday from a guy who has worked with Dundee Utd in business a few times. He says they are the dumbest f#ckers he has ever dealt with and have no clue what they are doing. I was quite surprised, but he re-iterrated he was serious and that it was no surprise to him how they have all voted re The Rangers. He reckons that until they are sitting counting their coppers, it will only really hit home then.

Fact is they might not have much choice due to the fact that SFA/SPL in their pusuit of the alleged punishment of Rangers has created so much negative publicity about the scottish game in general that I could easily forsee a situation in the near future whereby Sky just walk away from the SPL period.

I probably wouldn't subscribe to SPL TV even if Rangers were still in that league. Not a sniff I would consider it without. I honestly can't believe how fucking stupid some people are. I am no business man but even I have enough about me to realise this is a terrible idea.