As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

This is the reason I don't post on here much at all, I just like supporting my team, just like my dad did. If your not of the same thinking as others your a Taig. Fucking ridiculous that bears are all arguing amongst themselves about a lot of shite. Fuck this I'm out, this forums a fucking joke. Only thing that matters to me is my team.

And ye I know no one gives a fuck, so I won't let the door hit my ass on the way out.

Totally fucking embarrassing.

:lol: :lol: fuck off :lol:

What you being pedantic for derek? you said you wouldn't be in bars were the word fenian is being used! How many times have you been in a pub when Rangers are playing Celtic?

Ive been in bars watching OF games all over Europe. The only time Ive ever heard the whole Fenian bastard shite is in the West of Scotland. This is where people (most of which havent been to Ireland) like to sing UVF songs and the like.

Im being pedantic because you are claiming I said something that I didnt. To be more pedantic and accurate I said I wouldnt be in bars where ALL I heard was fuck the fenians. The odd statement is one thing. The whole match being dominated by the hatred for "fenians" is something else.

Ive been in bars watching OF games all over Europe. The only time Ive ever heard the whole Fenian bastard shite is in the West of Scotland. This is where people (most of which havent been to Ireland) like to sing UVF songs and the like.

Im being pedantic because you are claiming I said something that I didnt. To be more pedantic and accurate I said I wouldnt be in bars where ALL I heard was fuck the fenians. The odd statement is one thing. The whole match being dominated by the hatred for "fenians" is something else.

You would be good entertainment on our buses going and coming from Ibrox. :lol:

Im finished this argument with you. The bottom line is you called Rangers fans knuckle draggers.

But king billy drove aw the papes into the sea and there wiz nae kafflicks left in norn iron. :D<cr>

I have absolutely no problem with people choosing to back whichever horse they so wish. However, and its maybe a bit much to ask, but could people who ARE going to spout about King Billy and the rest at least have a decent knowledge of the history and tradition they are supposed to be upholding. *cough* fauldy72

did king james II convert to catholicism? did his religous liberty policies make the british public suspicious and make it easy for william to breeze in and take the throne? and was it the birth of his catholic son james francis edward (a catholic heir) which was the final straw and what motivated the nobles to invite william over? did william then fight exclusively with catholics over in ireland?

yes william apparently had the backing of the pope but that was because of louis XIV and him limiting papal authority in france (gallicanism). the papal states supported the jacobites later on.

despite what some say the glorious revolution was about catholics and protestants. if it wasnt for the williamite efforts in the boyne, derry, limerick etc we would have seen the restoration of a catholic monarchy. fact

cough.

He said Rangers fans using the word fenians are knuckle draggers. Imo its hanging right out of him.

Basically you're a so called Rangers fan on a Rangers website and calling Rangers fans Knuckle draggers. You said earlier that you don't go into pubs to watch games because they're full of knuckle draggers. Don't try and put it in a different light derek. TBH i don't think you are a taig, i just think you're a pretentious wanker.

I think he prefers ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ tbh.

Having an argument with someone with a split personality isn't easy. Its like 2 against 1.

You would be good entertainment on our buses going and coming from Ibrox. :lol:Im finished this argument with you. The bottom line is you called Rangers fans knuckle draggers.

So serious derek. :crabflute: Bus for derek6224700192a9734298326l.jpg

See my comment above!

Tbh i don't think you're a taig. You just come across like a boring old pretentious cunt. Tbh i could be wrong! are you a taig :sherlock:

No Im not.

I dont like some of the things you say. Thankfully I only have to wait 10 mins and you say the complete opposite (tu)