As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

The songs are and have been for decades and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

If we sang Bob the Builder at matches for the next 30 years that would be classed as a 'Rangers song' as well.

The way things are going, that's exactly whit we will be fuckin singing.

I feel really bad noo.

I always thought I wiz wan o the good guys. But I've just realised I'm really just a bigoted, knuckle dragging, terrorist supporting Rangers fan fae the West of Scotland. :blush:

Aww ya wee lamb ye, at this rate there will be more of us knuckle draggers than 'real' Rangers men! :crabflute::rolleyes:

I feel really bad noo.

I always thought I wiz wan o the good guys. But I've just realised I'm really just a bigoted, knuckle dragging, terrorist supporting Rangers fan fae the West of Scotland. :blush:

Youre one of the fans the club needs to weed out. Youre not needed or wanted you know <cr>:crabflute:

I feel really bad noo.

Me too apparently, but I don't feel bad! :matron:

blue corn flakes- should you not be out playing the flute and fighting with the fenians today? :ulster:

king william of orange stopped papery ruining this country and fought the fenians....... just like the rangers. if you dont like our traditions then maybe you should support the terrorists from the east end.

Based in this statement, you clearly know fuck all

about Rangers