• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a fact.

How many of our players are Protestant?

I'd venture very few if any.

Same with the fans.

And in your wee deluded world you probably think that this post establishes some sort of point......

After all, what you 'venture' is what counts, not the facts.

And in your wee deluded world you probably think that this post establishes some sort of point......

After all, what you 'venture' is what counts, not the facts.

So you think most of the players,fans,folk round the club round the club are Protestants?

I've met hundreds of rangers fans,never knew any to be Protestant.

Like most folk,they couldn't give a toss bout religion.

But you can be a Protestant Athiest or a Catholic Athiest .Yes?

Atheists don't believe in gods.

It is impossible to be a religious protestant or roman catholic and be an atheist, to even suggest the idea shows a basic misunderstanding of the concepts.

However if you are talking about religions as cultural forces rather than spiritual ones, then yes, it would be possible.

You from Dublin?

No,just never met many people of any football support these days who believes in fairytales bout a man in the sky who created the world.

The amount of churches closed and ever declining attendances in the ones still open suggest it's a trend that's gonna continue.

So you think most of the players,fans,folk round the club round the club are Protestants?

When you suggest that I think these things, don't expect to be taken seriously unless you can show where I have expressed such sentiments.

I've met hundreds of rangers fans,never knew any to be Protestant.

That's just one of those things I hear from people on the internet who claim to be bears.

But I never, ever hear them from game going fans on busses, in pubs, clubs etc...

Like most folk,they couldn't give a toss bout religion.

So now you speak for 'most folk'?

Your megalomania is showing, you been taking dictatorship lessons from first minister bawface?

No,just never met many people of any football support these days who believes in fairytales bout a man in the sky who created the world.

The amount of churches closed and ever declining attendances in the ones still open suggest it's a trend that's gonna continue.

I find it incredible you have not once met a Protestant Rangers fan doh

I find it incredible you have.

Honestly don't know a single rangers fans whose ever spoke of being member of any church.

Only folk I see coming out of churches are ancient.

I've met hundreds of rangers fans,never knew any to be Protestant.Like most folk,they couldn't give a toss bout religion.

Maybe you should try going to Ibrox, there are thousands of us at home games.

It is such a ridiculous idea that you have to wonder if he has ever been to a Rangers game.

Other of course than the previous twice a year polluting the Broomie.

Maybe you should try going to Ibrox, there are thousands of us at home games.

Us?

What church are you a member of?

I honestly think your kidding yourself,what age are you?

I'm in my late 20's,don't know any rangers fan of similar age that I know whose religious.

It seems an older generation trait these days to me.

Quite a few Atheists/Agnostic too mate :21::21::21::21::21:

This is getting silly who give a fuck :lol::lol::lol:

I think it's right he should be educated though dont you think? I mean no such thing as a Protestant Rangers supporter? Or if they do exist they are extremely old? God knows what they teach the kids in Fife... probably just get full of Buckfast and Acid all day to take the pain away.

Us?

What church are you a member of?

I honestly think your kidding yourself,what age are you?

I'm in my late 20's,don't know any rangers fan of similar age that I know whose religious.

It seems an older generation trait these days to me.

Yes us. Try to keep up.

I couldnt care less what age you are. Whether you are 20 or 80 youre talking out your backside.

You seem to have made yourself the spokesperson for everyone & everything. Who named you "Leader"?

Yes us. Try to keep up.

I couldnt care less what age you are. Whether you are 20 or 80 youre talking out your backside.

You seem to have made yourself the spokesperson for everyone & everything. Who named you "Leader"?

I can only speak for myself,I don't know many folk into religion,whatever team they support.

If you are all members of churches then fair enough,I just don't know many.