Giovanni de steffano bids to buy oldco

RFC55

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if septic 1888 is available on the extremely dodgy second hand football clubs for sale market.i would to buy the fucker rename it septic bjk 1888 and re-launch it with j torbett as "coach".

That's his plan, I asked him about it on twitter. He clammed up about our assets like Ibrox, Murray park etc and says... "jeez that is the ONLY worthwhile asset"

He wants the branding and marketing rights only.

I think he will be looking for the lot

One at a time

I think he will be looking for the lot

One at a time

Logistics come into play with us entering English football. I personally think and what he seems to be implying, he's willing to overlook our assets and relaunch us under our Rangers banner.

Is Rangers, Rangers, without Ibrox? Well, under this type of plan. We might soon find out.

This man and he is a total fruit cake he has been banned from the Sfa from ever being a director of any football club because of what he did to Dundee, he also has previous criminal convictions for fraud so that would kill any chance of English Football at any level and he was writing these sort of letters to the administrators at Dundee last season

He is a modern day walter mitty and anyone who wants to see how mad he actually is should just type his name into you tube.

This man and he is a total fruit cake he has been banned from the Sfa from ever being a director of any football club because of what he did to Dundee, he also has previous criminal convictions for fraud so that would kill any chance of English Football at any level and he was writing these sort of letters to the administrators at Dundee last season

He is a modern day walter mitty and anyone who wants to see how mad he actually is should just type his name into you tube.

(tu)