Giovanni de steffano bids to buy oldco

RFC55

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is stating his interest, but not a bid. If the English FA tell him he has no chance of joining any English league then that will be the end of it.

"@DEVILSADVOKAT: Letter to Duff and Phelps offer to buy the corporate shell The Rangers Football Club PLC which is only in admin

The kinda offer to buy the corportate shell bid made me think it was an offer

he's bidding or potentially bidding for a membership to the English set up. Nothing else it would seem

So potentially there could be a Rangers playing in England and one playing in Scotland?

Wonder what would happen if by some huge miracle he did buy the plc company and found someone to pay off the debts and Gio got Rangers plc accepted by the English fa?, far-fetched i know but if you had said 18 months ago that 85% of Rangers fans would want to play in Div3 who would have belived that at the time.

Just when you think things can't get anymore cofusing?, we would then have 2 Rangers one in England and one in Scotland.

If the last 5 months have tought us anything it's that nothing can be 100% ruled out no matter how crazy thay sound.

Would it not be fantastic if we could have a team playing in Leagues on each side of the border next year, at the same time preserving the history of the old co and adding to it with an English Premier League championship one day soon?

That would upset a fair few I reckon :crabflute:

Maybe wishful thinking but watching both outfits battling through their respective divisions would be terrific, I think a berth down south would be fair compensation for everything we have been through with these clowns who tried to ruin us. Maybe we could use the Scottish team as a 'Kaunas' project, obviously we would have to rotate Ibrox weekly dependant on fixtures etc.

What team do you reckon would 'catch on' more, I imagine it would be the team making their way in the English Leagues, particularly after the way we have been castigated and humiliated by our enemies nearby.

edit: I see others were thinking the same, they can just type faster! :craphead: