Sporting Integrity

...to understand this statement.

It is being thrown around in all quarters now and has even been brandished by UEFA.

I really need someone to explain to me what part of going into administration is Sport?

What part of transferring a club facing extinction to another parent company in order to survive is Sport?

What part of mismanagement by high level executives is Sport?

What part of anything that has happened to our club in the last year has anything to do with kicking a ball about a bit of grass in a gentlemanly manner?

Has the world gone fucking mad and forgotten what part of the football world is the actual sport?

The integrity of company management is obviously the real questionable element, so why is it so widely accepted as being sporting?

Someone clarify.

I mean recreate the scenario with any other business sector.

Imagine ASDA is taken over by a new owner who runs the company into the ground and places the company in admin. Someone comes along takes the assets and TUPE transfers all staff to his new company.

Do the appropriate governing body then ask Tesco and Morrisons to vote on whether ASDA in its new form can continue trading?

Then Tesco question the integrity of the way the checkout girls scanned the shopping and claim this is the reason they will not allow asda to continue.

Of-fucking-course not! Because if a businesses competitors were tasked with deciding on the future of a rival the whole world would be a fucking mess.

Just like scottish football is right now.

Smellik know all about sporting integrity don't they?

Here are a few examples

Cancel an Old Firm match when Phil O'Donnel dies, he was apparently a legend - or was it beacause Mcgeady would be suspended for match.

Refuse to allow a season extension due to a tour of Japan - never happened.

Don't cancel a match when Mr Smellik tommy Burns died - we had to play then when our team was knackered

Not counting thousands of fans and priests and giving false crowd records to avoid tax before electronic turnstiles - really good for the taxpayer.

:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Smellik know all about sporting integrity don't they?

Here are a few examples

Cancel an Old Firm match when Phil O'Donnel dies, he was apparently a legend - or was it beacause Mcgeady would be suspended for match.

Refuse to allow a season extension due to a tour of Japan - never happened.

Don't cancel a match when Mr Smellik tommy Burns died - we had to play then when our team was knackered

Not counting thousands of fans and priests and giving false crowd records to avoid tax before electronic turnstiles - really good for the taxpayer.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

On the topic of under reporting attendances, were the gates split 50/50 with the visiting team? and if so does this mean the bheasts were screwing every club to visit the San Giro?

On the topic of under reporting attendances, were the gates split 50/50 with the visiting team? and if so does this mean the bheasts were screwing every club to visit the San Giro?

I brought this point up with a taig on twitter, and he blocked me,

I brought this point up with a taig on twitter, and he blocked me,

For the sake of ra sporting integrity we should demand that the peado's pay back every penny they owe to each club that got shafted by the kellys.. Pay your footballing debts ya bheasty bastards!

Is it just me thats gets embarassed by the childish 'aye but they done this and that' tactics people use to defend us.

Its playground stuff. Try and stay on topic if possible please, Im not interested in them or what they do.

But while the national press only really reports negative story's on us by headline front page news while the other mob get a tiny caption on page 14 hardly fair is it?

I see your point and where your coming from, you are right in what your are saying but I believe it's time to hit every single last one of them back with hard facts on their previous Mis demeanours just like they love to with us

But while the national press only really reports negative story's on us by headline front page news while the other mob get a tiny caption on page 14 hardly fair is it?

I see your point and where your coming from, you are right in what your are saying but I believe it's time to hit every single last one of them back with hard facts on their previous Mis demeanours just like they love to with us

Absolutely, just seeing dribs and drabs of stuff about them seeping into almost every thread ive been reading.

Dedicate threads to this stuff by all means.