Celtic will win by Christmas!

Rangers defender Carlos Bocanegra has accused the SPL of killing Scottish football — and tipped Celtic to wrap up next season’s title by Christmas.

The USA international captain returns to Glasgow on Friday to start pre-season training with newco Rangers but his future with the club remains shrouded in uncertainty.

In what could yet be a parting shot, the 33-year-old insisted he expects next season’s top flight to be so uncompetitive following the SPL clubs’ decision to exclude the newco that Neil Lennon’s team, the current champions, will retain their title in record time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2171161/Carlos-Bocanegra-says-Celtic-win-SPL-Christmas.html#ixzz20Gs7JmBu

Season 2011-2012*

season 2012-2013*

Guess this is how the tiles will be recorded.

* = TAINTED

I still laugh at NL saying 'I now feel like I belong alongside Martin O'Neil and Jock Stein'. Fucking crackpot. We were crippled last season, tainted doesn't begin to describe it.

Even if they get maximum points, which is unlikely, they won't win by Christmas. Diddy teams will get points against other diddy teams, and Celtic can only stop them from getting three or maybe six of the points available.

Anyone who thinks that this years SPL title has any relevance is a lying tim.

I love how they act like the fact their championship is tainted is false, but you know that deep down they feel the same way.

HAHA Timmy. 2 tainted titles and still obsessed with Rangers. What a sorry existence.

It won't matter a fuck, those manky rancid paedo bastards can collect all the tainted titles they want! The focus will STILL be on The Rangers as we play our way up leagues visiting every Scottish club as we go, it will still be about us, the BIG club.. They'll have 3 years of hollow victories and dwindling attendances while we gather strength and pace, before finally returning to the SPL with a huge bang smacking those bheasty bastards and every other diddy team sideways!

It won't matter a fuck, those manky rancid paedo bastards can collect all the tainted titles they want! The focus will STILL be on The Rangers as we play our way up leagues visiting every Scottish club as we go, it will still be about us, the BIG club.. They'll have 3 years of hollow victories and dwindling attendances while we gather strength and pace, before finally returning to the SPL with a huge bang smacking those bheasty bastards and every other diddy team sideways!

I think all the other teams in the league should ask their fans what team they want to win the league apart from Celtic and then they all agree to lie down to that team,say Hearts,so they can win it.

After all isn't Scottish football all about what the fans want? :rolleyes:

Who cares when and if they win. This will be the MOST TAINTED title of them all, and i know they realise that. The SPL will be an embarrasing farce this year, not a race, not a competition, a joke. I wish Boca hadnt said anything, why give them any press? why talk about them? why you dont you come out and declare difinitively if you are staying or going? I am not a big fan of his so wouldnt be that bothered if he left but why doesnt he come say, I heard he is coming back to training but waiting to hear what division. In all honesty no-one knew who you were before so if you dont want to stick with Rangers, there is the door.