Update

The Beast

I think it's bull/lillegal but I'm sure it's Ian king that's being quoted as "100%" true. I heard somebodyelse say its illegal but.....

Since when has that stopped cunts like ticketus doing anything? Has no one learned anything from Craig Whyte?

Theres alot more people out there like Craig Whyte. Ticketus are one of them.

Say what you want about John Brown he wants what every Rangers fan wants. He obviously knows alot more about whats going on behind the scenes than we do. The day i saw him ranting outside Ibrox i knew he knew something we didn't.

He wouldn't have done that if he didn't know something.

Because he was trying to tell us something we might never have known about?

Because he stated to know something but couldn't tell us and dragged it out for days, keeping the support in the dark ....

He also disrupted a RFFF meeting, butting in on valuable question time.

He's a poor spokesperson who has been used very poorly so far.

and another thing you missed on sunday the portadown orangemen were again prevented from walking the queens highway, also today in north belfast them soap dodgers in the ardoyne prevented the homeward traditional march from the field. Does anyone else feel like we are constantly under siege as a club as a supporter and as a member of the british empire

Where can you go that you get no internet or any news.

Have you been on one of those £9.50 holidays from the papers

Afghan - I could probably get internet access if I really wanted to but I didn't.