The other place very anti-Green and pro "starve him out"

What I haven't understand in any of "anything but TBK/Bomber everyone else is bad" logic be backed up by anthing.

Why do so many bears dance to this tune over nothing more than speculation.

If you know something share it or shut the fuck up.

Its time we all moved one as a united Rangers family.

WATP

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In both cases they were simply presenting our case to the SPL and SFL. What else did you expect them to do? You're right let someone with a bit of knowledge reply as you clearly have none and are just taking what Brown etc feed you as gospel without any evidence to back it up.

What CASE thay had already decided!!!! Im no fan of brown I was just answering the posters question. Ally said he was listening to the fans, which I whole heartedly believe. But read between the lines has Green ever listened to the fans? Every other club in Scotland are listening to their fans. (HaHa) Its the fashion..... But if a club in the world should be listening to their fans it is US!!!

What the fuck has happened here ? Has follow follow taken over ? Is dingwall rippin the pish out of us ? Look green is a cunt a crooked cunt allegedly ;) But Rangersmedia were taking over ? Whats happened ? Where's the rabbit ? Does he not keep in touch since his promotion to the first team ? Badger what goin on ? Listen Rangersmedia are the first for news not that shower of yes men at ff. Fuck green, fuck dingwall and fuck rhatzi the nazi ! W.A.T.P. ! :sherlock:

What the fuck has happened here ? Has follow follow taken over ? Is dingwall rippin the pish out of us ? Look green is a cunt a crooked cunt allegedly ;) But Rangersmedia were taking over ? Whats happened ? Where's the rabbit ? Does he not keep in touch since his promotion to the first team ? Badger what goin on ? Listen Rangersmedia are the first for news not that shower of yes men at ff. Fuck green, fuck dingwall and fuck rhatzi the nazi ! W.A.T.P. ! :sherlock:

Well said m8. FF is and always will be a minority of true Rangers fans.

Al just do my own thing and go support the team I love. All this Pish about green is getting us no where. What's the alternative? Bomber and his mystery backers? Where's the deeds,here's the deeds,nah I don't wanna see them. Pish. Division does more damage than any taig could do to Rangers.

What CASE thay had already decided!!!! Im no fan of brown I was just answering the posters question. Ally said he was listening to the fans, which I whole heartedly believe. But read between the lines has Green ever listened to the fans? Every other club in Scotland are listening to their fans. (HaHa) Its the fashion..... But if a club in the world should be listening to their fans it is US!!!

Regardless of whether they had decided or not he still had to at least try persuade them but as I said before What else did you expect him to do?. Ally said he couldn't advise people whether or not to buy a season ticket but he would in a heartbeat hardly the word of a man who totally distrusts Green is it? As for other clubs listening to their fans lol that's done them a world of good hasn't considering their fans are happy for their clubs to go to the wall just to spite us.

Their actions will kill Rangers before it kills Green.

We have went on long enough about living within our means and not spending money of the owner, yet they, and I really mean the brown bag brigade and other such lickspittles on the other site would rather no fan put money into the club so the owners have to...or leave.

It kinda defeats the purpose of wanting to live within our means which equals spending money which we generate which means....as a football club that is ticket sales.

The enemy, for the last 4 months anyway, has been inside Hampden, unfortunately most have missed that bit...until now!

I agree but he's playing chess. If I were in charge of RFC and had the investors I would be tripping over myself to get the press into Ibrox to show I had the money in place whatever eventuality. My suspicion is that Green doesn't have the funds necessary to keep us going. Do you really think he wants the players that are still there (moneywise)? Forgetting the RATS that have jumped on the wage bill, where does he go from here? Unless he has financial back up! My question to Mr Green is "Show us or SELL up"

I think that's a lie and shows you aint no businessman..

You are entitled to your suspicions about Green but I show my business plan/funding to no-one apart from the bank/taxman.

You wouldn't show your bank balance to a stranger why should Green?

Regardless of whether they had decided or not he still had to at least try persuade them but as I said before What else did you expect him to do?. Ally said he couldn't advise people whether or not to buy a season ticket but he would in a heartbeat hardly the word of a man who totally distrusts Green is it? As for other clubs listening to their fans lol that's done them a world of good hasn't considering their fans are happy for their clubs to go to the wall just to spite us.

I will follow Rangers more in Div3 than I would have in the SFA/SPL (make our own rules up as we go along)Div1. Let them all crash and burn. We have nothing to lose we'll still have the best support in Scotland and will rise through the leagues stronger than the teams in the SPL when we get back there. Everyone seems to forget Rangers fans have "integrity" more than the rest when it comes to fairness.

I will follow Rangers more in Div3 than I would have in the SFA/SPL (make our own rules up as we go along)Div1. Let them all crash and burn. We have nothing to lose we'll still have the best support in Scotland and will rise through the leagues stronger than the teams in the SPL when we get back there. Everyone seems to forget Rangers fans have "integrity" more than the rest when it comes to fairness.

Can't argue with you there mate. Rangers supporters have shown more dignity and class than the rest of the SPL put together and it will just make it all the sweeter when we rise above them all again.

I think that's a lie and shows you aint no businessman..

You are entitled to your suspicions about Green but I show my business plan/funding to no-one apart from the bank/taxman.

You wouldn't show your bank balance to a stranger why should Green?

One thing that eats at me about Green, is where did he just appear from and why after a week was everything a done deal? According to duff&phelps white did have a say in a asset transfer, but all along they said white was "irrelevant". Something stinks about administration. i.e. HMRC, D&P, white, green and SFA.

One thing that eats at me about Green, is where did he just appear from and why after a week was everything a done deal? According to duff&phelps white did have a say in a asset transfer, but all along they said white was "irrelevant". Something stinks about administration. i.e. HMRC, D&P, white, green and SFA.

Because Green doesn't talk shit in the press and lets his/consortium's cash do the talking?

How many cheques did TBK write in the press and not one of them cashed?

Duff and Phelps don't come across as angels but when you're faced with a bid talking about Champion's League Quarter Final income surely you've got to be thinking ...

Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

I've heard brown (or his consortium at least) will be in charge of their own faculties by Monday. It's also a belief held by several first team players.

Fixed. Would make a change.

I've heard brown (or his consortium at least) will be in charge by Monday. It's also a belief held by several first team players.

Heard from who and which players?

Or is it another secret?

Spill the beans or keep lid on the tin mate if its possible.

Thanks for you rumour though, clears it all up :sleep1:

Heard from who and which players?

Or is it another secret?

Spill the beans or keep lid on the tin mate if its possible.

Thanks for you rumour though, clears it all up :sleep1:

Not willing to name names. Kind of a betrayal of the players trust. Certainly not fact but I'm led to believe the senior players left believe Browns consortium will have the Club in days.

I've heard brown (or his consortium at least) will be in charge by Monday. It's also a belief held by several first team players.

Bomber in charge my Monday lol. Do you think he'll declare his backers or have we just to give him oor ticket money like that poor auld guy that gave his dough to brown. Did he ever get it back? Whose the players that's told you their beliefs?,and how would they know,or they in broons consortium?

That bastion of intellect - the professional football player. Forgive my cynicism. :D

Of course. I'm sceptical myself. Just passing what little info I've heard. Fwiw I've heard from a few places but w

Once it was confirmed by a player I took a bit more notice.

Bomber in charge my Monday lol. Do you think he'll declare his backers or have we just to give him oor ticket money like that poor auld guy that gave his dough to brown. Did he ever get it back? Whose the players that's told you their beliefs?,and how would they know,or they in broons consortium?

Dunno bout the old fella, brown prob drank it. All I can say is it is a homegrown player who is as much a bear as the rest of us. Is reckon the players have opinions on these things like we all do, only slightly more informed.